Ane

What are you playing this weekend?

Hey guys! I was just wondering what games you will be playing this weekend! It's ok if you don't say Ylands :D

Right now I'm having a great time exploring New York City and kicking some ass with my friend Spidey B|

image.png

Have you played this one?

I'll be trying to finish up Graveyard Keeper (...I still think it's better than Stardew Valley) and if I have the time some Red Dead 2!

If I have the time I'll spend some of it playing West of Loathing or South Park: Fractured But Whole :) 

I'm currently replaying the Real Myst Masterpiece edition but they recently put up all their games for sale so someday I'm going to have a Myst marathon B|

On the PC I'm currently playing Diablo 3 (got Reaper of Souls during black friday, yay!) and on my cell phone I recently started playing C&C: Rivals :)

Oh, it's Ylands for sure. I finally found enough time. There's no point in playing it just half an hour a day. :P But Ylands still has to share its time with another game I fell in love with - Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad. It's quite old multiplayer game (2011) but there is still a lot of active players. It looks like this will be the only multiplayer game ever in which I'm going to hit the highest level possible. Can't wait! ? 

Edited by Miguel Preguisa

25 minutes ago, Spyler.X said:

Suffering a bit with RimWorld maybe this time I can survivexD

RimWorld is SOO good!

Any cool / quirky stories yet? :)

1 hour ago, Marci Magyar said:

RimWorld is SOO good!

Any cool / quirky stories yet? :)

This time has been a difficult start. I am a lonely man with a rifle, someone several blocks away is asking me for help, but I will have to leave him abandoned to his fate. He does not know, that a thunderstorm burned my crops and I do not even have food to spend the day. Maybe I have to sacrifice my pet if I want to survive.:SxD

I am trying to resurrect playerbase of Guns of Icarus Online, which I will be playing sunday evening with some friends (and we are trying to play each sunday to create some "player peak" to fill the games). Meantime, I shall stick to board games, some Twilight Imperium will fill the rest of the weekend :D

I am currently watching the  return of the  vw  "Islandz" ... the  re-incarnation of  " Inworldz".

They just  placed out a box of  animations that give the  gal avatars   jiggly  butts and  bouncy  boobs....     hmmm  - i wonder if  they are on the  Ylands  roadmap?O.o

2 hours ago, kimbuck said:

jiggly  butts and  bouncy  boobs....     hmmm  - i wonder if  they are on the  Ylands  roadmap?O.o

You might want to check a different kind of game for that :D

• Haha 2

Fallout  76  a little bit and a little bit more each update as they fix things up.  The last patch was a great performance boost.  Fun game,  makes you think all the time about how to develop your characters.  Nice survival aspects to it as well and they did a pretty good job on PvP rules so far.

On 12/7/2018 at 6:46 AM, kimbuck said:

I am currently watching the  return of the  vw  "Islandz" ... the  re-incarnation of  " Inworldz".

They just  placed out a box of  animations that give the  gal avatars   jiggly  butts and  bouncy  boobs....     hmmm  - i wonder if  they are on the  Ylands  roadmap?O.o

No one can argue with jiggly bounciness.  LOL

Definately some Ylands. But probably Sims 4.  Newest update and expansion added some great new assets.