Sign in to follow this  
kimbuck

Crafting or whatever problems...

Question

I  knew  today was going to be a bad  day when i logged in and items i crafted refused to appear in inventory.

Needed a relog to  "fix" ( ? ) it...

Tried to place a  ships hull in the water.. it  appeared a  a  glowing ball of  light...  (refer screenshot) .........   yes ( sigh) needed another  re-log  and  wait   to see it  ..

Ok , now  i can see the the hull after the  wit   re-logging..  so  i placed a steam engine  at  stern,   .. but it  was invisible..... !     You guessed  it ...a  re log and  wait  was needed to be able to see it.!

Back,  (after another   wait while the   relog   wheels   slowly  turned) and  tried to place another  steam engine   adjacent to   the first...... it  would  not  align  and  when  i did place it ..it   disappeared. !!!!!!!!!   Rinse and repeat with the re- log to  see it.

Engine  was  askew  compared to the  first...  so,  ...i   deleted   engine  etc and  then the  ships  hull...  best to start again.

Ok  so i     craft another  new ships  hull...place it n  water ...and ...( groan..)   its  a ball of  glowing  light,  like the first time.

That's  enough!  I am  not  going to waste a day in Ylands   while this is  happening.  :(

Screenshot   and   logs  attached.

Off to play  Civ 6.....:|

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

20181210092412_1.jpg

0 replies to this bug / suggestion

No replies to this bug / suggestion