Sign in to follow this  
Igor Q.

Editor Script Updates.

Hi, for each update could we please get an extensive list of all new features added to the editor in this forum?

It would greatly help us update out skills.

• Upvote 1

Hello.

Thank for suggestion. In scripting WIKI we have added to each script tile a version when it was updated, so it is now possible to list what has changed each update.

There are already things which are being implemented along the 0.12 update at the moment, so it also some kind of sneak peek :)

You can have look here:

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Category:Updates

7 hours ago, Rudy.cz said:

Hello.

Thank for suggestion. In scripting WIKI we have added to each script tile a version when it was updated, so it is now possible to list what has changed each update.

There are already things which are being implemented along the 0.12 update at the moment, so it also some kind of sneak peek :)

You can have look here:

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Category:Updates

was looking at what is planned for 0.12 specifically at the abilty to lock equipment slots and i have a question: will this stop us being able to equip players through script if that slot is locked? if so that is going to be quite frustrating to unlock each time you want to equip stuff 

16 hours ago, Oliver Hope_P1 said:

was looking at what is planned for 0.12 specifically at the abilty to lock equipment slots and i have a question: will this stop us being able to equip players through script if that slot is locked? if so that is going to be quite frustrating to unlock each time you want to equip stuff 

It was blocking also the script instruction, but we will change it according to your feedback :)

1 hour ago, Rudy.cz said:

It was blocking also the script instruction, but we will change it according to your feedback :)

Are you guys back from break and back to work already? 0_0

26 minutes ago, Rudy.cz said:

Yep, no slacking here at Bohemia :-D

Awesome :D I look forward to seeing all you make :D

1 hour ago, Rudy.cz said:

Thank you 9_9 i feel it should be the same for locked doors, imo its more likely you will want to just open the door and leave it locked and if you dont want the door to open if its locked you could just use an if statment and check if its locked

2 hours ago, Oliver Hope_P1 said:

Thank you 9_9 i feel it should be the same for locked doors, imo its more likely you will want to just open the door and leave it locked and if you dont want the door to open if its locked you could just use an if statment and check if its locked

I thing we could get away with modifying a tile. Now we have "Open/Close entity [Entity]". We could change it a bit by adding an additional boolean. Something like "Open/Close entity [Entity] ignore lock [Bool]" where if the ignore lock would be true, it would open a locked door and if its false it would not.
We'll think about it. :) 

• Upvote 1

You were able to lock opened door. From 0.12 you will be able to open locked door. (and it will remain locked in open state)

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1