Sign in to follow this  
Jalnena Pearce

UNDER REVIEW [YLD-14088] Dieing of nothing

Question

If I accidentally sleep, thinking it’s night time but it’s just bad weather and dark.. I can’t wake myself up so I have to wait.. then I starve and die!! Drives me nuts would love an option to cancel sleep.

Today while playing my charactor almost died in their sleep with the above happening yet I managed to be just on the brink of death when I woke I ate food, healed myself by treating wounds then I thought I was fine had full hearts only to start loosing hearts and then ultimately die. clicked continue re spawned died again after loosing hearts for no reason. I cannot load the level without dieing now.. and the cause is unknown.. doesn’t say I’m starving, the biome is not cold..  not hot, nothing it flashing or eating me, simply loosing hearts for no reason. I loaded another game and it is not happening,  seems to be just my shared game.. image is of me dieing after many occasions all with undertermend death.. and no one else in game to have /killme 

CBA374F5-1E86-4CCE-8229-D7087CB6D1BF.jpeg

2 replies to this bug / suggestion

Hi there! We were unable to reproduce the issue, so could you please send us the logs and the save game where you had this issue?

I have had this recently... also with a share game.

it started off that we would just get hungry by about midday. One cooked meat kept us going till night, when sleeping removed all hunger.

Now, we have to eat several times during the day and, regardless of how hungry we are when we sleep, we wake up starving, often having lost health.