CdriXX

modify the duration of the text (npc)

I'm beginner in editor. I saw few videos on YouTube from RedEagle_P1 (thanks to you!) but would like to know who can I modify the duration for the text (npc).

I want to have a npc who says "hello" but more 10seconds and just 2 times, for example. Thanks :)

I know place npc, dialog text but don't find the timer...

Edited by jeunekeum54

The show bubble duration is calculated automatically from the length of the displayed text, so you don't have to worry about it :)

1 hour ago, Rudy.cz said:

The show bubble duration is calculated automatically from the length of the displayed text, so you don't have to worry about it :)

Would be nice to be able to set it manually if we wish.  Understandable if that's not a high priority right now

Also:  Needs an additional rule that if a new bubble is triggered for a speaker, the previous bubble should close.  They overlap and are unreadable if triggered too quickly.

3 hours ago, Indomitus said:

Would be nice to be able to set it manually if we wish.  Understandable if that's not a high priority right now

We will put this on our backlog. It will be ideal as optional parameter of this instruction, when optional parameters will be implemented (nothing confirmed yet)

3 hours ago, Indomitus said:

Also:  Needs an additional rule that if a new bubble is triggered for a speaker, the previous bubble should close.  They overlap and are unreadable if triggered too quickly.

We will fix this.