NoPlayJack

Fatal Login Error

Question

Every time I start the game now it says "Fatal Login Error" "Unable to Complete Backend Request" I can get in after restarting but the first time I always get this error.

9 replies to this bug / suggestion

So you can log in normally the second try?

Please send us the following files: output_log and output_log_clean, you can find them in the directory \Program Files(86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Ylands\Ylands_Data

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, NoPlayJack said:

Every time I start the game now it says "Fatal Login Error" "Unable to Complete Backend Request" ...

Hopefully they get this fixed for you... been enjoying your Youtube playthrough and would hate to see it end ;)

• Like 1

On 1/8/2019 at 2:31 AM, TheSparkPlug said:

Hopefully they get this fixed for you... been enjoying your Youtube playthrough and would hate to see it end ;)

Thanks SparkPlug! I'll be resuming my series after the next big update.

Did you change any game files? This is an error that happens when the hash of your game files is not the same as our hash.

On 4/23/2019 at 5:42 AM, Berzeger said:

Did you change any game files? This is an error that happens when the hash of your game files is not the same as our hash.

No, I have not touched any of the game files.

Have you tried reinstalling steam? I had the same issue a while ago and did that and it solved the issue.

Last night I opted to use the "verify cache integrity" function in steam which seems to have solved the issue. This morning I was able to run the game twice successfully. Thank you all for your help! You may want to suggest to users in further updates to do the same.

• Like 1