Sign in to follow this  
Pyelot

Lots of horses getting stuck at the entrance to a cave

Question

I noticed that many tamed (and newly created wild horses) (6 horses in total ) just standing within a few metres in the entrance of a natural cave. The could not walk out, they were actively moving (not frozen).  One of the horses was from someone who said he lost his horse as is does't come when he calls it. So it was stuck and wouldn't be teleported to him either.

This was on a multiplayer server

Edited by Pyelot

2 replies to this bug / suggestion

horses  goats  boars   etc  often  get stuck   in caves or  pits  where ore  has been extracted. .. they seem to :"gravitate"  :D to hollows...  usually  they spawn nearby ...

When i see such a  case and its possible  i will dig  around them to  create a level area  so they can escape.

Whats happening  now  is  we see  animals   stuck in  or  on trees...    ( pigs  in spaaaaaace! :) ) and    you often get alarmed  by   pumas etc   growling at you ..and you  stand there, weapon ready and  not see a thing... they are in the tree above you!

They  make   easy to gather protein ... 

Its a  feature of  Ylands!    expect to see  burrowing  seagulls and  ostriches  next  ...:P