RedEagle_P1.

What's your experience with P1 so far?

I wanted to invite everyone to share their experience with P1 so far. Non-members, devs etc. are welcome to comment too.

I am asking this as a lot of people are wanting to join the P1 Creators and want to know more about us. 

Edited by RedEagle_P1.
  • Like 1

I joined back when P1 was doing the big tencent competition and was pleasantly surprised to finally find a group of mature gamers, Finnallyyy. Everyone was friendly and always willing to help me whether it was finding my way around the server or in Ylands. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

As you can see by my username I am part of P1 :P

Nonetheless I’ve been with P1 for about half a year now, and it is a HUGE community. Even now I have only met a small portion of the people that make up the clan, but they are all there for a similar reason as I am, to have fun whilst being online. Also considering this connected world that we live in, you play with people all over the world (sometimes even on the other side of the globe!) and P1 accepts everyone ranging from those that speak very little English to people who are fluent in 5 or so languages!

In a nutshell P1 is a cosy virtual home :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Fompster_P1 said:

In a nutshell P1 is a cosy virtual home :)

Awww that is what I always wanted it to be :x

• Like 1

After playing on a friend's server, I joined the P1 server and found cool people to build and have fun, coming from any horizon.
A month ago, I didn't know the editor, and I'm now part of a team of talented builder who teach me a lot of things (thanks especially to @Spyler.X
 for his live lessons, as well as @RedEagle_P1. and to others!)
I have been able to integrate despite my low level of english, and I'm constantly learning.

It's a rewarding experience, I advise anyone who is creative to join us!

That's what I couldn't do without their help :D
20190115160153_1.thumb.jpg.93e442364ff2f191fc1f23297626e2eb.jpg20190115160044_1.thumb.jpg.61042e98c360d50a785cdc1e1dda614e.jpg

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Christalle said:

After playing on a friend's server, I joined the P1 server and found cool people to build and have fun, coming from any horizon.
A month ago, I didn't know the editor, and I'm now part of a team of talented builder who teach me a lot of things (thanks especially to @Spyler.X
 for his live lessons, as well as @RedEagle_P1. and to others!)
I have been able to integrate despite my low level of english, and I'm constantly learning.

It's a rewarding experience, I advise anyone who is creative to join us!

That's what I couldn't do without their help :D
20190115160153_1.thumb.jpg.93e442364ff2f191fc1f23297626e2eb.jpg20190115160044_1.thumb.jpg.61042e98c360d50a785cdc1e1dda614e.jpg

And then with little encouragement you became one of the best builders in P1! :D

LOVE your work :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I found P1 a little over 2 years ago, through the game The Blockheads. When I joined, I found a friendly and welcoming community that helped me get comfortable with P1. To this day, everyone is still so welcoming and when joining, you'll be instantly welcomed and feel at home. P1 Is like a family to me. 

P1 has always been a great place where mature and friendly gamers come together! I've learned so much from other members and made so many great friends! Everyone is always so helpful and caring, too.

So.. If you are thinking about joining P1, I'd recommend it :P

• Haha 1

After being a part of P1 for a couple years now, it's mindblowing to see that people from around the world that haven't seen each other face-to-face can work together to create amazing buildings.

Specifically with the P1 Building Coalition, it's pretty cool that anyone can join in, like myself, who isn't crash hot at building stuff. :D

• Haha 1

I have not been with P1 for a year yet.
I joined them to help them with the first Tencent contest.
And as you can see in my image, it was love at first sight ^_^
There are really wonderful people in this community that I can proudly say I am part of.

Every day I am surprised to see that the community is bigger than I thought and I never imagined that I could find so many good people in one place.
I do not even speak English and my communication with them is very limited, even so, they make me feel at home. I thank everyone for that.

@Christalle, I'm not sure I taught you all that, you do an amazing job.9_9

And especially I would like to thank @RedEagle_P1. for his incredible dedication and passion for this.

With all this, I will tell you that if you are looking for a place where you can do what you like most, learn something new every day and do it with incredible people, this is your place.:)

Edited by Spyler.X
  • Like 2

I suppose I was lucky because P1 was the first MP server I joined, maybe 9 months ago.  From the start I felt welcomed.  The first person I met was BBCakes, and we have spoken everyday since.  I feel like I found a family I didnt know about.  When I have questions, there is an army of gamers there to answer my questions.  And I pass that down to the new players I find playing this game for the first time, or even the seasoned players,  many of which I also talk to on a regular basis.  I'm not sure I would still be playing if I had joined a toxic server, and there were plenty.  Even when we are having an internal competition, its not a competition. it's more of a "let's see how far we can push it" meet, and we just end up teaching each other something.  It's amazing. I appreciate them letting me come along for the ride.

• Like 1

Back in the dark ages of last year, I first found @Baz Foobar had a server.  I found some fun friends including @kimbuck.  She and I had a shared interest in making this a fun game, welcoming to everyone.  We both saw the promise of community building through it.  During that time, I was trying to learn to build, and @RedEagle_P1. helped me get in to the building server he had at P1 ( which still exists, HMU for the password!)

@RedEagle_P1. would pop into the Foobar discord and invite us to parties and the like.  He doesn't see different groups as being competition, he sees them as comrades in arms.   When Baz Foobar decided to close his server, there were about five of us left without  a home.  Some tried a private server, and I think life gets in the way.  Most of those folks are not playing as far as I know.

Red offered us a home.  I had been playing around in a minor capacity in his roleplaying games so I had built a rapport with him.  I had some hesitation because I didn't get (and honestly don't get) the whole role playing thing.  He offered us a server to play vanilla pve without all that.   I agreed to be the admin of the PVE and he taught me the basics.

Red has been a mentor, not only to me, but to many.  His passion is to build community.    

I have felt welcomed, and as @MyPa553ng3r_P1said, family.  There are ups and downs for sure.  That happens in family.  But there is so much talent, and so many helpful people.  

Shameless plug:  We are debuting a new PVE weekly party.  

Party.P1time.jpg

• Like 1

10 hours ago, bb cakes_P1 said:

Back in the dark ages of last year, I first found @Baz Foobar had a server.  I found some fun friends including @kimbuck.  She and I had a shared interest in making this a fun game, welcoming to everyone.  We both saw the promise of community building through it.  During that time, I was trying to learn to build, and @RedEagle_P1. helped me get in to the building server he had at P1 ( which still exists, HMU for the password!)

@RedEagle_P1. would pop into the Foobar discord and invite us to parties and the like.  He doesn't see different groups as being competition, he sees them as comrades in arms.   When Baz Foobar decided to close his server, there were about five of us left without  a home.  Some tried a private server, and I think life gets in the way.  Most of those folks are not playing as far as I know.

Red offered us a home.  I had been playing around in a minor capacity in his roleplaying games so I had built a rapport with him.  I had some hesitation because I didn't get (and honestly don't get) the whole role playing thing.  He offered us a server to play vanilla pve without all that.   I agreed to be the admin of the PVE and he taught me the basics.

Red has been a mentor, not only to me, but to many.  His passion is to build community.    

I have felt welcomed, and as @MyPa553ng3r_P1said, family.  There are ups and downs for sure.  That happens in family.  But there is so much talent, and so many helpful people.  

Shameless plug:  We are debuting a new PVE weekly party.  

Party.P1time.jpg

Can't wait to see what you guys cook up with these weekly parties :D 

Our first one this weekend will be a friendly competition for bragging rights. First team to get a four sail ship with locks wins. Completely vanilla. 

Hi. Some of you might recognize me from in-game and discord. It felt wrong to me if I didn't give some feedback on this. 

I bought the game from Bohemia - it was not on steam back on the days. I played it for like 1 week or less. It was fun and all, but I felt incomplete playing this amazing game alone. Tried to join some servers. All were toxic and I gave up from the game. 

One month or so, ago, I ran the game again and had to Google some information. The result ended up me on this forum on a post where I saw Red_Eagle talking about some PVE server and discord chat with active players... Wait whaaaat? A free PVE server where I can talk directly with players on a chat room? I'm so in". 

And here I am. I'm mostly a explorer survival player on P1 welcome server. Maybe first player I've met was MyPa553ng3r. He always got my back and always showed available to explain things. And he still does. Few days later I met some other players - bbcakes, kimbuck, Red_Eagle, and a lot more. 

I'm just enjoying playing on P1. I'm now starting exploring the editor with their help. 

This being said, this is a perfect server where you find good players, fun and mature. Another important aspect is every server needs maintenance in various ways, and they make sure everything flows how it should. 

So, what players are waiting to join P1? :)

• Like 4

15 hours ago, jchob said:

So, what players are waiting to join P1? :)

I am getting people over who love game development and stuff to join us in using the editor :)

32 minutes ago, bb cakes_P1 said:

Yeah, @jchobs has gone to the dark side.

No I'm still on survival, just trying new things. One day i might be helpful for you :D