Sign in to follow this  
kimbuck

UNDER REVIEW [YLD-14534] MP game P1 ...currently nothing appears in inventory when collected or created...

Question

Tried to feed items  into my  blueprint   machine...went to  gather resources  ... stone, logs   etc   but  nothing was  appearing in inventory!  I can access whats   is already in  inventory ... but?  but?  but?O.o

Logs     attached  ...           ^_^

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

21 replies to this bug / suggestion

also  items    collected     get a failed message  ( reported by others)  and    dug  up stone    and other resources are invisible ...a   re-log is  required to see them

see  two  screenshots  taken  a  ' re-log' apart ...in one   wheres the  stone?  .. then appear after a   re-join...   same with inventory items..

20190126094552_1.jpg

20190126094759_1.jpg

I'm experiencing same issues.

Placed blocks/objets/anything become invisible. Items got from crafting would not be visible in inventory either. Picking resources, nothing shows up.
Map has logic system (teleporters/levers) that were working for few hours.
Those issues starting to happen from nothing. I was introducing a new player to the game and server, and he couldn't pick any grass or food. I asked if his inventory was full. I was not understanding why he couldnt get items and neither he did. He left the game dissapointed. It took me a while to realize these bugs which i'm reporting were causing that. 
We lost a player.
That being said, only a re-log on the server would make things show up, but again the "bug starts" again. Thus - as a survival player - the map is totally unplayable.

Hope, you can dig into the issues. I only play on P1 Everyone Welcome server.
Thanks.

Absolutely  tired of having to  re-log  just to see what you  have  put in inventory  or placed on the ground   ... my  new   island has parts  missing  vegetation and   glowing  dots for  animals .. you can tell from the shadows  what  animals..( refer screenshots..)

Its so frustrating   in  getting a new map .. start to build ...blueprint  locks  up ...   you wait   a while  day  until it  frees up, then  your  blueprint  has  bits  missing  when completed,,,and  objects    only  visible   after repeated  re  join.

I suspect  that perhaps  code has been added to  enable the  0.12 update?   if  so its   borked the game  ... if  not, the game is  still borked.  Poor  BBcakes is  going  more mental having to   redo  maps  almost on a daily or  hourly   basis .   I sense the frustration there, and also with other players  including new ones  who  arrived  and  expected more.  

Sorry  guys,  you  lost  me  as a Ylands  player until  the  0.12  update arrives ...its  impossible  to play the  game in the present  state.  I am wasteing  too much time just trying to do the basics..... I guess i am  joining the  unhappy   horde that  hopes for  better things.

:(

more logs  attached .. you should have   enough logs now to build a  huge raft...

20190127095723_1.jpg

20190127095831_1.jpg

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

I also  see people    not online  where the   screens  say they are, people  wanting to sleep  who are not  online  and   log in sometime  locking  up at " recalling buildings" -  requiring  a  task manager  intervention.  The last   3  days  i have spent more time watching the log in wheel  than playing the game.

Seeya  guys, until  after 0.12  arrives...:|

P1 is totally unplayable. Not even a new map works, the inventory bug still annoys us. Just when I got addicted to this game. I guess I have to wait for new update? 

I tried enough trees, so i can say this is also broken. Any tree I try to pick wood from, shows "invalid target".
I'm so angry right now.

Please help us here :)

Ylands_190127_114935.png

Edited by jchob

14 hours ago, RedEagle_P1. said:

wow seems like everything that can go wrong has! @Ane did a dedicated server update happen? 

That's what it feels like. All of our maps have borked sending our servers into a restart loop. Fun weekend.

maybe  we  should in the meantime   discuss  making  matured   cheese...or    how  to   ferment  yogurt.:P

Hey guys, we haven't done any update recently, but we'll take a look at the logs asap. Sorry about the issues!

My husband and I are having the same issues on a sharegame we have. One of our worlds is completely jacked up. We pick berries and it tells us "failed" He can't see the kiln or blacksmith forge lit and if he tries to interact with anything it tells him "invalid target" 

12 hours ago, LynB482 said:

My husband and I are having the same issues on a sharegame we have. One of our worlds is completely jacked up. We pick berries and it tells us "failed" He can't see the kiln or blacksmith forge lit and if he tries to interact with anything it tells him "invalid target" 

Could you please send us your logs as well? output_log and output_log_clean, you can find them in the directory \Program Files(86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Ylands\Ylands_Data

Thank you!

Guys, is this happening in all maps? Or only in the newly created ones?

Can you please attach your map save files?

i   just   logged in and apart form a  blueprint  taking ages to load ...its  been better...maybe it  was  nitrado?  but others    are having issues,  i hear...    soi asked them to post in here..:D    

@Aneit was for sure happening on maps built before this last weekend. But the map I put up on Saturday is brand new. And I think I'm hearing from my players that it is still happening.  I will post the server logs as soon as I get logged on.

• Thanks 1