Question

5 replies to this bug / suggestion

The first thing I notice is the Pirate Chests at the rear of the ship.  Were those meant to be placed on the deck?  This might be the same issue we have seen, with objects being placed in the World grid rather than the Boat's grid.  If that is the case, your ship might be pushed down because it is colliding with those chests.  Since the chests won't move, the ship gets pushed under the water.

The only fix I know of for that (if that is the problem) is to destroy the chests, OR open the map in the Editor and place the chests manually.

Edited by Indomitus
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Indomitus said:

The first thing I notice is the Pirate Chests at the rear of the ship.  Were those meant to be placed on the deck?  This might be the same issue we have seen, with objects being placed in the World grid rather than the Boat's grid.  If that is the case, your ship might be pushed down because it is colliding with those chests.  Since the chests won't move, the ship gets pushed under the water.

The only fix I know of for that (if that is the problem) is to destroy the chests, OR open the map in the Editor and place the chests manually.

Wow you solve my problem. Thanks
image.thumb.png.425c3e91b5c782636b755fcac3666255.png

It's so sad to see that the game is getting worst. So now I cannot use the boat as a floating base or transport resources.
Or there is a way to build stations and chess in the boat grid.

Edited by Reinhard Schmidlin

It can be done.  It just has that glitch sometimes.

When you place a chest on the ship, go to the anchor and raise it.  Let the boat rock a little, and check to make sure the chest is moving with it.  If it is not, you should still have time to hit it and deconstruct it, then lower the anchor and try again.

• Upvote 2