V-Alfred

[EDITOR SUGGESTION] Repaint large structure (group painting)[Solved]

Question

I have been playing around with editor again for couple days. Looking at my structures and I want to repaint it but to repaint it, I need to apply the color on each block which is "too much to do". I'm speaking about hundreds to thousand of objects (blocks, etc).
Would be really nice if we can repaint grouped objects to single color with 1 click. So we can repaint those objects with ease and fast. That's it, if you guys have something in mind related to repaint or painting in general, feel free to post below. Thanks and keep the awesome works Devs!

Edited by V-Alfred

4 replies to this bug / suggestion

Hi, did you try to

1) select all objects you want to repaint

2) change color of all selected objects in object properties window

• Upvote 1

that certainly do the trick, @Houp thank you so much! All I need to do is break the group/select the objects > open the properties, choose color, ok, wait a minute or so (depends on machine/how much object selected), Boom! walla all selected objects change color. Again thanks!

"You see that little guy on the dome? He is smiling at you! ?"

So9u_7lKAq_lmqzwQh8-d-F3fVvqdZ2ZxHzWmq4b

Edited by V-Alfred
  • Like 1

You do not have to break a group. Editing group should work to.

37 minutes ago, Houp said:

You do not have to break a group. Editing group should work to.

I see, that works too, awesome.

Btw speaking about painting, what button to save current color to palette? I did right click the color block on palette but it doesn't save my current color, instead it change to white or blank color. lol. If I remember correctly it's right click to save the color, and left click to pick the color from palette. @HoupThanks again for your assistant man!