Ray-Sa

Map lost after death or kick

Question

Today I had to leave urgently and left my PC with the game being minimized or somewhere in background (maybe that matters).
When I came back I was kicked from my server due to inactivity. After logging in again I found myself respawnt at the beach. I ran back to my corps and collected my stuff. Then I found out that I didnt have my map anymore.
This is very unfortunate because I was the one with the by far "biggest" map on the server.

For testing I created a new map. Its reset. :(

Any advice? Or is there a possibility to reload a save game from like 5hrs ago? or even from yesterday?

PS: My horse is gone as well. :(

Edited by Ray-Sa

10 replies to this bug / suggestion

Since I haven't yet own a server, I never experience this kind of problem. But would be nice if you can upload the save file and log file here (if it still the same when that happened), so atleast the Devs can troubleshoot whats going on systematically.
Oh yeah speaking about the Devs, they're most likely not active in the forum at weekend, so please wait until Monday. ?

When you say map you mean the things you had discovered in your map?

I am talking about the item itself. Not the discovered areas.

Edited by Ray-Sa

It was a dedicated server, rented and called "RaySa und Pat".
But since my coins were gone we made it a sharegame now. ?

We're gonna need some files to see what happened there!

The files are output_log and output_log_clean, you can find them in the directory \Program Files(86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Ylands\Ylands_Data