RedEagle_P1.

P1's Monthly Game Jam for Ylands -- 1000 USD prize (shares)

Hey all! Really liked seeing your games on Sunday during the party :D

Submit all your work, including photographs by 11:59 PM GMT -5 on Saturday to win. Upload the game to Google Drive if too big for this forum. 

I'd love to join in the competition, ill put President Pluto in charge of doing any requirements judging. 

Is it ok if I join in? 

Yes or No 

Edited by RedEagle_P1.

Spoiler

There are two Easter Eggs in this game!! I hope people will at least find one of them! ?‍♂️

Game Title: Galactic Parkour 

Objective: Train to become the greatest parkour player and attain the achievement of "Galactic Deity". 

Players: 4-8

Achievements: Galactic Citizen / Galactic Warrior / Galactic Master / Galactic Deity

Secrets: 2 Easter Eggs

GP Title stars.png

Galactic Deity.png

Master.png

Warrior.png

Citizen.png

• Like 2

On 4/2/2019 at 1:37 AM, RedEagle_P1. said:

Is it ok if I join in? 

I am curious what you will come up with in a couple of days, so it is a yes from me ?

@Zen Billy those pictures look cool! Keep it up

10 hours ago, Zen Billy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

There are two Easter Eggs in this game!! I hope people will at least find one of them! ?‍♂️

Game Title: Galactic Parkour 

Objective: Train to become the greatest parkour player and attain the achievement of "Galactic Deity". 

Players: 4-8

Achievements: Galactic Citizen / Galactic Warrior / Galactic Master / Galactic Deity

Secrets: 2 Easter Eggs

GP Title stars.png

Galactic Deity.png

Master.png

Warrior.png

Citizen.png

Hey Zen, 

its looking great but I wanted to make you aware of some rules that may make submitting it impossible: 

4️⃣ Not contain:

Controversial topics: Religious, political themes.

Copyright infringement or **work started before the 1st of this month.**

7 hours ago, Fompster_P1 said:

I am curious what you will come up with in a couple of days, so it is a yes from me ?

@Zen Billy those pictures look cool! Keep it up

Thanks @Fompster_P1! I doubt I can win but I want in the action. I keep hosting these tournaments and sitting on the outsides going "please I want to have fun too :P"

Will there be an April Game Jam? and do unicorns and non-violent npc fantasy creatures like fae count as 'monsters'? Can't i slip one sleeping ogre in. if he is just 'scenery'...?

Understood... I hope P1 will still use this game though. I will try to make something different. ? I have plenty of time ? 

image.png.ec197717117d66cfa5657dea0a1b5563.png

Edited by Zen Billy

Ok... my new game so far... 

Game Title: Greater Cheese Grater

Objective:

Work together as a team and eat or slice your cheese in a race to the top. Hidden weapons may give you an advantage in removing the cheese faster.

First Team to the top gets the Greater Cheese Grater achievement. 

Players: 4-16

Achievements: Greater Cheese Grater

image.pngimage.png

image.png

• Like 2

Added the multiplayer system making it auto select the sniper and the runners also a game over for various different ending sequences. System works without any bugs :)

Screenshot (66).png

• Like 2

On 4/3/2019 at 2:44 PM, LucieWinterwolf said:

Will there be an April Game Jam? and do unicorns and non-violent npc fantasy creatures like fae count as 'monsters'? Can't i slip one sleeping ogre in. if he is just 'scenery'...?

That is up to BI. 

Idk what FAE is. 

I am gonna have other ppl judge the requirements so dont take risks :P

Game Title: The Walls

Objective:

Eliminate your opponinets from the battlefield before they take your diamond

It is probably full of bugs because we miscounted on time but dont punish passenger and chasepaichats because of my spaghetti coding.

Players: 4

Just redesigned the starting room, add a story of some sorts, and polished the match making system while adding a map choosing system. The only thing i need to finish is the second map. :)

ps: Its a lot brighter in the room than it appears.

Screenshot (67).png

Cant wait to test em all :D

Dont forget to add enough posts about your build to meet the feedback requirement. 

"Post your progress as often as you can (minimum 3 times). Helps us ensure rules are kept :)"

Edited by RedEagle_P1.

"Dear Applicants for the Chef Magician title!

The Chef Wars - JAM Edition - will make you a Chef or a Gatherer, and you will work together as a Team, to satisfy our connoisseurs. The Gatherer will search and deliver the ingredients for the Meals the guests ordered. (The Gatherer and the Chef can interact with each other at a Kitchen Pyramid, we have service tables prepared for you.) The Chef will cook and slice these ingredients, and finish the Meal on one of our appliances: the Chopping Board or the Oven. Lastly the Meal has to be served to the guest and your Team will be rewarded with Victory Points."

Ylands_190406_223359.png

Ylands_190406_223428.png

Ylands_190406_230657.png

Ylands_190406_230722.png

Ylands_190406_223446.png

Ylands_190406_223537.png

Ylands_190406_223713.png

Ylands_190406_223910.png

Ylands_190406_224051.png

Edited by Cthulunatic
  • Like 2

You awaken inside a dungeon and you must get out before its too late.

Link to the game: go to the newest post

Screenshot (73).png

Screenshot (72).png

Screenshot (71).png

Edited by Niwaessence
old game
  • Like 1

Make sure you have 3x progress reports on your work and that the final submit includes screenshots or videos! Double check the requirements all! 

You wake up in a mysterious place unknown to you, but once you accidentally pick a old crown the place starts to fall apart around you and the ancient guardian wakes up. You must reach the exit before time runs out. The guardian cannot hurt you but can freeze you temporarily. Good luck.

Link to game: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1k0Y5wd7FcaU1ZCw6b7A78mFW6CZZXPwA/view?usp=sharing the correct game

Screenshot (73).png

Screenshot (72).png

Screenshot (71).png

Screenshot (70).png

Edited by Niwaessence
wrong game