bojo2736

UNDER REVIEW [YLD-15382] Player losing power barrier control

Question

I have a player onthe P1 server who constantly loses control of his power barrier. He thinks it is because he forgets to log out and when he eventually dies it causes this to happen.

Yes, he should log out. But the bigger picture is, he shouldn't lose control of his barrier jst because he died.

8 replies to this bug / suggestion

He gets disconnected while being inside the barrier?

@Ane

It happened to me once or twice aswell (I'm a P1 server player).

I forgot to disconnect from server (I was outside my barrier) and when I came back to the game I was disconnected from the server and a message error "Disconnected from server due to inactivity". 

Then, when I logged back again into the server, I had lost all my things. I found later that my stuff was dropped as it happens when a character dies, but MAP AND KEYS vanished and I lost control over my barrier and my locked chests. I also received a new broken protection barrier (it's like I was logging to the server for the first time). 

I hope this helps (didn't know I could have picked the error log) 

Edited by jchob
  • Thanks 1

Yes I have had 3 run ins with this issue. It occurs when I die, then do not click respawn or,main menu, and I get disconnected. This cause my char to reset and I lose control over the pb sorry for late response. I have school

• Thanks 1

We'll take a look at it, thanks for the extra info!

If it happens again, please grab the files and attach them here!

Do you know if the other players slept on the server when you were disconnected?

On 3/14/2019 at 4:04 PM, Ane said:

If it happens again, please grab the files and attach them here!

Do you know if the other players slept on the server when you were disconnected?

I can try to simulate the situation, leaving game online and see if it happens again. Don't know if they slept

Edited by jchob
  • Thanks 1