Oliver Hope

How high can a player jump

In 0.12 you will be able to set it up to 5 times higher(or limit it to lower values)... I know that I did not answer your question but maybe this info will make you happy. :)

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Houp said:

In 0.12 you will be able to set it up to 5 times higher(or limit it to lower values)... I know that I did not answer your question but maybe this info will make you happy. :)

that does make me happy, but i would still need to now the base height so you could calculate how high they jump

I will look at it tomorrow. Just there are 2 different heights. When you run you can jump higher.

(I think it is something like 1.2m from standing and 1.5m when running)

• Thanks 1

Just now, Houp said:

I will look at it tomorrow. Just there are 2 different heights. When you run you can jump higher.

(I think it is something like 1.2m from standing and 1.5m when running)

Thanks, appreciate it☺️

52 minutes ago, Houp said:

Jesus

Every spoiler we get for patch 0.12 gets me more and more excited

From standing:  roughly 0.5m vertical

Jumping while moving forward, which includes pressing jump as soon as you begin moving:  roughly 1.3m vertical

• Thanks 1

Ok, memory was bad. Now it is 0.55 m from standing and 1.25 me when running. Indomitus got it almost right. :)

• Thanks 1