CdriXX

UNDER REVIEW [YLD-16257] Problem to connect to the servers

Question

Hello, 

With the new update, there are problem to connect to the servers (long time loading menu, errors, impossible to enter in the game, and so on ...).

Screenshot_1.png

• Upvote 1

18 replies to this bug / suggestion

output_log.txt

I've had problems logging into a server also... it has spaces and has 2/3 friends who's played on it. I crafted the leather armour and when trying to put it on my character it disappeared... I tried to relog and it freezes at 100%.

So I found out that I had to relog for my armour to appear.. but it seems that the leather armour is bugged... as unless other players relog they couldn't see me wear it.

Also after playing on a 2nd server, I'm having the same issue with the game loading to 100% but not entering in the game although it says that I'm online when other players have checked the players panel in game. I hope this can get fixed soon.

Edited by Indian Chief
added files

Last night  i encountered a  2  minute  wait   with a black screen between the    Ylands screen with the      'plink plonk plunk'  sounds   until the  menu screen appeared....

previously  it  was a  30  seconds  wait... with 0.12,  but    under 0.11 it was about  4  seconds  with  no black  screen.

I'd take a 2 minute wait. I'm experiencing the same problem as Jeunekeum. 100% loading but it just spins for ages and does nothing. I hope it starts happening to other players so they can fix it asap. As it's stopping me from playing, what's the point in playing if you can only play for 30 minutes to an hour and then have to change servers? :(

I haven't been able to get on to any server for the last two days.  I have tried multiple servers.  I have reinstalled Ylands.  I get timed out everywhere.   I'd love to play, I just can't.

I don't know if it's server side or BI side, but it's definitely borked.  I guess I can't play guys. And I'm not inclined to keep bashing my head against the wall trying.  I will be back when this is sorted. 

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

Edited by bb cakes_P1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, bb cakes_P1 said:

I haven't been able to get on to any server for the last two days.  I have tried multiple servers.  I have reinstalled Ylands.  I get timed out everywhere.   I'd love to play, I just can't.

I don't know if it's server side or BI side, but it's definitely borked.  I guess I can't play guys. And I'm not inclined to keep bashing my head against the wall trying.  I will be back when this is sorted. 

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

I was just about to try and re -install ylands but you've saved me a lot of time. Hopefully the dev's see this as a must needed issue to sort out asap :)

bb you're from Australia right? maybe it has something to do with that for us... unless I'm wrong about your location... if so please ignore :)

Edited by Indian Chief
added

Guys, I just reported it, I'll let you know once I know more!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Indian Chief said:

Thanks Ane, much appreciated. 

i guess it's not "where are you" that is causing the problem. I'm from Europe - Portugal, and i'm having same problems. I just can't connect to the server. It's stays forever on the last progress bar loading 100%.

• Upvote 1

hmm, it's big problem then. Ane said she tell devs to look into it. Hopefully they can find the problem and sort it out. Now that bb cakes can't play they'll definitely look into it asap :)

2 hours ago, Indian Chief said:

hmm, it's big problem then. Ane said she tell devs to look into it. Hopefully they can find the problem and sort it out. Now that bb cakes can't play they'll definitely look into it asap :)

They say that they are launching a hotfix today. Let's wait 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Indian Chief said:

I saw the hot fix update, not sure if this was to solve our problem though :(

After this little hotfix, I can't still join the servers...

• Upvote 2

Same issue here, was able to play in my server for the past days and bam today its broken. I actually logged in, switched my Iron armor skin, tried to wear it again and all my armor vanished when doing so. I reloaded and Im stuck at “Recalling buildings”. My friend is totally fine.

Havnt played Ylands in a year ish, wanted to get back into it and yeah errr...

Hate to be pissy about it, but I got 165 Hrs on that game and its a real love/hate relationship. Love the game and everything but I get too many game breaking bugs, issues with the servers etc. Never managed to get an actual stable game.

Edited by Vincent Dessuro

Guys, it's a bank holiday in the Czech Republic today, so the team is on holidays. Hopefully I can tell you more on Monday.

12 hours ago, Ane said:

Guys, it's a bank holiday in the Czech Republic today, so the team is on holidays. Hopefully I can tell you more on Monday.

Im sorry Ane, but you guys clearly need more than a weekend to fix your game. 3rd time I actually attempt to get into Ylands and everytime I get a game breaking bug, server issues etc. Im done. You guys need to seriously get your stuff together, after more than a year of progress... I can’t say ive noticed many positive changes, very very disappointed.

You guys had a great concept, everything was promising early on but since then it simply went sideways. Let’s be honest here, tons of people wanted to get into this game but couldn’t because its so damn glitchy.  Im not the only one here whos disappointed. Im very doubtful that this game will become what it claimed to become. Ive uninstalled the game and will focus on other games similar to Ylands, who actually make progress and don’t seen to go backwards in their developpement.

Best of luck to the team for the rest of the journey.

On 4/19/2019 at 4:18 PM, Ane said:

O M G finally it is MONDAY :) YAY!!! so looking forward to Monday, I do not know why hehe