Sign in to follow this  
RedEagle_P1.

DEV ANSWER All servers having connection issues

Question

"Hey, kinda quick question

my buddy in unable to connect to my server anymore, even though he can connect to any other server no problem, he was also previously on said server

im wondering if there's a way so delete his player data instead of starting from scratch again

he gets stuck on loading 100% recalling buildings "

-- Many people making such reports. 

@bb cakes_P1 @MyPa553ng3r_P1  and others can tell you more :D 

11 replies to this bug / suggestion

@RedEagle_P1. has been working with the help staff at Nitrado. Most of our discord players cannot get in, or stay in the multiplayer servers. 

I tried several, not just nitrado. I have not been able to play MP for two days now.

I left logs in another topic about this.

Per a message to me from @RedEagle_P1.

The issue we are facing is a ylands server software issue. Its happening to others also. Please let BI know. 

You can delete his player data by deleting in character inside of the editor.

Also if you view his character's inventory in the editor, is it full? Might be a issue with them lowering the inventory size which is causing a error when they are trying to connect.

just  got an issue  that  when  trying to use  hammer, avatar freezes....   so a rejoin is  tried ...and   i get stuck at the  log in screen with  someone  ahead of me .. who also  cannot  seem to get in

When i used   task manage r to escape  i  saw that there were  2  ylands games  operational!   ylands    and   ylands(2) ... and theres  been comments about the  sync  message when you log out.

i added my logs  for you to enjoy!

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

Same issue here, was able to play in my server for the past days and bam today its broken. I actually logged in, switched my Iron armor skin, tried to wear it again and all my armor vanished when doing so. I reloaded and Im stuck at “Recalling buildings”. My friend is totally fine.

Havnt played Ylands in a year ish, wanted to get back into it and yeah errr...

Hate to be pissy about it, but I got 165 Hrs on that game and its a real love/hate relationship. Love the game and everything but I get too many game breaking bugs, issues with the servers etc. Never managed to get an actual stable game.

Edited by Vincent Dessuro

I am also having issues with connecting with Yland muilt player servers. End up sitting on the recalling buildings loading page at 100%. When I task manager to see whats going on some times a Unity Crash Manager is running too. It happens on P1 servers and other random explore servers I check out. Single player is fine tho. Its all on maps I have been on before, some were pre 0.12. some are post 0.12 with new map. Was on for a little bit lodged out or so I though and could not join again after. Have checked integrity of the game files and restarted steam multiple times, does not help. Some one said that it was a " ylands server software issue"

On 4/19/2019 at 4:11 AM, Shadow72 said:

You can delete his player data by deleting in character inside of the editor.

This is only true on custom maps right?

11 hours ago, RedEagle_P1. said:

No you can do this on all maps.

May I have the link? I read about it tried putting the .ylands file into my editor in the hope of removing my friend who is stuck but the editor would not recognise the files.  Appreciate the link to any instructions whigh I might follow.  Cheers.

We managed to spot and fix the issue (on our end), I'll let you know about next steps!

• Thanks 1