kimbuck

RESOLVED [YLD-16296] avatar freezing when using hammer to deconstruct

Question

It appears to be   connected to the new  close up  view...if you are too close to the object you want  to  deconstruct...  you freeze and  cannot move...     i have found a temp fix ...  i switch to     our  discord view screen and then back  - then move further away  :)    works   some if  not most of the time..

¬¬

10 replies to this bug / suggestion

Try  switching to    another  window ..  ( esc     ... or     use  alt-tab  to go to a  discord   window)    and then   switch back ... that  should allow you to move  further away from the object  ...   :/

if no   .. then  there's  always a  re-join....:(

For me it's impossible to deconstruct something on my boat @Ane

Edited by jeunekeum54

I can't deconstruct anything inside my magical barrer !!!!    ???‍♂️

So ... bug with boat and bug with magical barrer ... impossible to play at this time ! :(

Edited by jeunekeum54

The hammer    bug  seems to be linked to the new  close  up view .......    try  using  alt-tab to go to another  non  ylands  screen ( like  discord)  ...wait a few seconds  the    alt-tab  back to ylands.... if that enables  you to  move...move  further away from the  target.

The  demolition hammer    doesn't  want to work at all .... use a ordinary  hammer but  aim carefully.

Before you can alter  or  add things to a completed  ship ...you have to  go to the helm ... press and  hold down  " e "  to enter  construction  ( assembly? )  mode  first.   Wait  until  you get the   blue lines  etc. 

If you try using a  hammer inside a building  an  close to a  wall or object,  this   freezing  bug  occurs!

Edited by kimbuck

+1

Alt-tabbing only unfreezes you. No matter how far from the object I get, it freezes. This has only happened to me on large objects like street lamps and a charging station.

Edited by NoPlayJack

14 hours ago, jeunekeum54 said:

Resolved for this bug ? @Ane but where is the fix update ? :)

It's not out yet :) I'll let you know as soon as I know more.

• Thanks 1