Hww047

Constantly Crashing on Editor

Question

I was editing npcs using the in-game Editor and it just keeps crashing after a few minutes or even seconds after I started.

Most of the time after the crash, the game shows the small window titled "Unity" with Ylands logo on it, and then exits. At one of the crashes, the game window closed, and took me back to the Windows Desktop view, but the game was still running on the background, and after I force - close the game using Ctrl+Alt+Del Task Manager, Windows told me my graphic card had stopped working and "have restarted successfully".

I'm using Windows 7 and my graphic card is NVidia GeForce GTX 950

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

1 reply to this bug / suggestion

3 hours ago, Hww047 said:

I was editing npcs using the in-game Editor and it just keeps crashing after a few minutes or even seconds after I started.

Most of the time after the crash, the game shows the small window titled "Unity" with Ylands logo on it, and then exits. At one of the crashes, the game window closed, and took me back to the Windows Desktop view, but the game was still running on the background, and after I force - close the game using Ctrl+Alt+Del Task Manager, Windows told me my graphic card had stopped working and "have restarted successfully".

I'm using Windows 7 and my graphic card is NVidia GeForce GTX 950

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

Im not a Dev but it looks like to me that there is something wrong with the shaders in your game files that is causing you to crash. I suggest verifying the game files on steam. https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2037-QEUH-3335