kimbuck

DISAPPEARING BUILDINGS BOATS AND PEOPLE ... JUST SPOOKY HEADS

Question

Returned  to base  and  found all buildings   animals    and peoples  bodies   invisible ...just the terrain.  Screenshot  attached ..not the  spooky  bald  heads   where  people  are supposed to be.

Log  files included for  you to  pull your   hair out   whilst  reading.,,,,,,,,

game  locked  up on  exit    after  10  minutes of waiting  needed to use  task manager to get out

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

20190503154640_1.jpg

2 replies to this bug / suggestion

I think I experience the same issue before, I post it somewhere long time ago. It was happen in Official Server, only terrain shows up nothing else, not even a stone.  If I remember correctly the only difference is that it was back to normal after relog but I feel really laggy after a while (5 minutes or so) exploring that island and eventually it backs to 'empty' island. And that server is wiped clean the next day. Possibly corrupt world. 

Methinks it  might be  due to  internet  traffic.... as I too  was experiencing  lag   now and then  before  it happened... and  yes, a rejoin  fixed it. I suspect its  my ISP...I am connected to the internet  by wet knotted  string!:P