Sign in to follow this  
RedEagle_P1.

Ability to disable crafting of certain items

Question

6 replies to this bug / suggestion

@Houp Can I stop people planting trees and picking fruit? 

Can I also select all grass on all islands and make it invincible? 

Can I make certain regions non-modifiable/modifiable? 

Edited by RedEagle_P1.

If this is for the server, it might be better to do the opposite. Make certain areas that can be modified but when they leave, they can't plant or dig out the terrain.

1) planting trees: you can not block it but you can destroy planted vegetation with event listener

picking fruit: you can disable interactions on bushes

2) in editor hold ctrl (or shift, not sure now) and double click grass on yland(or in Add object panel). It should select all grass in the level (even not loaded grass) Then use Object properties window. Second option is to make Event listener listening to On create for specific type and make it invincible via script in the start of your game

3) not possible now

• Like 1

Thanks @houp ! 

I was wondering, we have a big issue with people dropping cars in the ocean and then not being able to get them out. I'd love to create an event listener which detects an action... either: 

1) Call horse 

2) Exit Car & Do command

Upon the action I would like to teleport their vehicle to them even if the vehicle was not made in editor and has no script attached to it (made on live server)

Is that possible? 

Also, can I charge a car that drives through a point? If so how so? 

Another question, can I lock off a whole island for people who only have a certain role in a practical non-game breaking way? I have done it before but it had major issues -- likely due to the size of the trigger zone. 

Another question, how do I teleport someone with their car? 

Edited by RedEagle_P1.