Darin Said

FATAL LOGIN ERROR RECEIVED BACKEND RESPONSE

Question

14 replies to this bug / suggestion

Try reinstalling steam. If possible delete your registry info for steam/ylands.

Hello? i need help here i deleted my registry info still the issue is here and ive wated a day for this and still the issue is there

Hello! Can you please send us the following files? output_log and output_log_clean, you can find them in the directory \Program Files(86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Ylands\Ylands_Data

Thanks and sorry for the issues you're having.

On 5/5/2019 at 6:33 AM, Darin Said said:

Hello? i need help here i deleted my registry info still the issue is here and ive wated a day for this and still the issue is there

Hi, in order to delete your saved configuration, first go to Steam\userdata\<your_steam_id>\298610\local\ and delete Ylands.ini.

Next, open registry editor (WIN + R -> regedit), navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Bohemia Interactive and delete key Ylands.

That will reset your game to the default configuration.

Edited by Igor Q.

We'll take a look at your file and let you know!

Ugh ever since I did that command in cmd promt to be able to play fortnite I can't play this game anymore idk why I guess I'll have to reset my whole pc

Edited by darin_ah

Hmm...I don't know if this is related but I normally get that error when something is hogging the internet. Did you check to see if anything was downloading in the background? Try pressing ctrl+alt+del, select task manager, then click on the network label to see if anything is hogging you're internet. Should be able to find the culprit if that's the case. Sometimes programs will hog all of your internet in the background if not properly configured. Happens to me all the time, especially with windows 10 and there "delivery optimization" service. It could also just be steam downloading an update as well. I would recommend pausing any downloads in the background before launching ylands, as it has to connect to the servers first before allowing you to play the game.

Edited by 1ZombieFan

Hi, do you by any chance use some proxy or VPN? I took a look at your log and I see that the response you receive from our servers is completely mangled.