Expancion

GAME Suggestion - Animal Domestication

Question

Hello fellow Ylanders,

I would like to sugest all sort of animals to be domesticated. Like for example goats, or even ostriges and rabbits etc... As we have now horses that we can ride on. I went through all things and since we have new patch out, i see that we are hungering alot way faster. I would like to have some farms with pigs and give live to my town. Is this possible? On forums about domestication i havent seen alot of. Would be nice to have it. 

Thanks guys!
Looking forward to hear from you,
Sincerly Expancion

6 replies to this bug / suggestion

Would be nice, in the last dev diary they mentioned they would implement the beginning of AI in patch 0.13. If this is the case, I could definitly see domestication being implemented soon

Even if the developers don't plan to add domestication to the game, I'd still like the option to set it up ourselves. 

29 minutes ago, mid endian said:

Even if the developers don't plan to add domestication to the game, I'd still like the option to set it up ourselves. 

I could do this....but I need the AI patch to go happen ?

• Like 1

Looking forward to that AI patch too 

Edited by mid endian
Double posting

For at least an ability for us to mod in an AI ourselves. Developers made some noises about possibly using Java to write code in the future. That opens up a lot of possibilities provided the API allows it.

21 hours ago, Igor Q. said:

Would be nice, in the last dev diary they mentioned they would implement the beginning of AI in patch 0.13. If this is the case, I could definitly see domestication being implemented soon

Yea that would be great.