Sign in to follow this  
Delta Hawk

How do you copy over objects from one server to another

Hey guys, I'm new to Ylands.  Today I was making a ship on my server and someone came in and spawn a bunch of garbage to lag the server.  How do I copy my ship and paste it into another server that I create?

Hi delta...    if you want a server thats  not   prone to  much  griefing and   trouble  ( we get some  but we can deal with it) ...look  for   red-eagles  P1 server.....  we have a cool group  on the  pve  na  server game ...  also  there are whizzbang   players there who can answer your  question and help better than me  :)

Edited by kimbuck

It depends on if it's your server or not.

If it is your server, you pull the old map into editor, make a composition, tgen place that in the new map. 

If it is not your server, you can blueprint your build, and place it in that way.

Comps, scenarios, blueprints and the workshop are how people share content on Ylands. This video shows off comps! arrow_forwardarrow_forward P1 Discord: http://p1gaming.net/discordy...

2 hours ago, Delta Hawk said:

It's my server so I can make a composition...it's there an easy button for this????

If so, open that map on Editor. To make a composition, select all things you want, then on top-left menu, click it and then select Store Composition. Later on future maps, open the map you want on editor and on the right-top you see icons with colors. Select the one that is Called compositions. Then select your new composition and place it wherever you want. 

Hope this helps. It's very easy. Let me know if you need some pictures

I linked @RedEagle_P1. tutorial in my post. The game has updated so things may look a little different, but the basic concept is the same.