Sign in to follow this  
Wikkir

Fatal Login Error

Question

8 replies to this bug / suggestion

I got the same issue, I haven't been able to get online for a while, and I wanted to check out the new update.

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

Was also wondering if custom Blueprints that freeze and shut down the game have been looked at?

It mainly happens in multiplayer but also in single player 95% of the time, only once in a blue moon do I get lucky and have them load

Thanks Devs

6 hours ago, Wikkir said:

I have tried everything I can think of, yet this issue persists. Know of any fix?

unknown.png.97bcf9f2d624540c6433e2d04239a460.png

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

35 minutes ago, Indian Chief said:

I got the same issue, I haven't been able to get online for a while, and I wanted to check out the new update.

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

Was also wondering if custom Blueprints that freeze and shut down the game have been looked at?

It mainly happens in multiplayer but also in single player 95% of the time, only once in a blue moon do I get lucky and have them load

Thanks Devs

Well, I know that servers that are not Bohemia Interactive seems to be NOT WORKING

Thanks for letting us know! We're already looking into it. In the meantime can you please tell us if the issue still persists? 

• Like 1

We have been able to localize the issue, are working on the fix right now and will be deploying a patch as soon as it's fixed. We're sorry for the incovenience.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Aleš Ulm said:

We have been able to localize the issue, are working on the fix right now and will be deploying a patch as soon as it's fixed. We're sorry for the incovenience.

Thanks mate,much appreciated for such a quick response and fix :)

@Indian Chief You're welcome :) The patch has already been released - can you please confirm if it fixed the problem on your side? Thanks!

• Thanks 1

10 outta 10 guys, it's been way too long since I've been able to play (personal reason's) and I hope to get my Ylands on again this weekend after work. Much appreciated again Devs :D

• Like 1