Sign in to follow this  
kimbuck

unable to log in... and also chat issues

Question

Currently    about  3 of us are trying to log in and   we cannot...  we  get the same message     "unpacking  data   etc ...( screenshot  attached)

I have had   6   goes  at    logging in ..same message.    waiting   6 minutes  each time  and  no response...

Prior to this, we  lost  social  chat in the game   ...we could hear the  blips   but there was no text  appearing anywhere.

no  log  files attached ...as we cannot get in!

looks like an early  night ....  sigh!

20190628202652_1.jpg

Edited by kimbuck

3 replies to this bug / suggestion

Ylands_190627_103021.thumb.png.6e58a9038bfae4b697dfeb9a05b4ecd9.pngI've been having a simular issue, but my freezes at 100% loading building's, grrr. Kinda glad I'm not the only one having these issues :(

Edited by Indian Chief
add

I am having the chat issue persistently.  It is now rare that I can see the chat.  All I hear are the bleeps and bloops, but nothing shows in chat.

I can send messages, and i can hear the notification from the response, but I can't see the messages

Hey Dev's, just letting you know I'm still having this issue, I find that after playing on a server for a couple of hours, the next day when I go to log into a game it stays on the 100% loading screen.

Cheers