RedEagle_P1.

The most important thing to help the community right now

Question

On behalf of P1 PVE, a lot of people really would love a hot-patch to fix either ships or rafts so they can go exploring again. We love exploring but without working rafts or ships we are stuck. 

A hot patch would make all the difference right now!

All the best!

P1 PVE 

Edited by RedEagle_P1.
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 7

13 replies to this bug / suggestion

The rafts are completely borked.  They sink, not sail.  Ships are broken.  Sailing is a major component in this game.  Without it, it's just... boring. 

• Downvote 1

I have to agree. All maps I've played in P1 PVE I ways have a ship to go explore and visit friends at other ylands, or going help others. But we are kinda stuck with how they bahave now. Also, ship is like my home as I like to be a nomad and sail around all ylands. 

Thanks for your feedback, we'll look into it right away and keep you posted in this thread.

• Upvote 1

Thank  you @Aleš Ulm. For myself, I don't mind waiting for the patches and updates.  But broken ships and rafts is game breaking for me.

• Downvote 1

maybe  in the meantime give  us   rideable  dolphins we can domesticate ?   :)

Thanks  for the  response....     we will hang in there .... ;0

• Haha 1

We have found and fixed the issues. Some testing is still needed, but I think a hotfix will be released early next week. Thanks again for the feedback! :) 

• Thanks 2

early next week, it's too long ... :( you should add an unstable branch :)

Ok it's in early access, but lot of players don't really want to wait anymore...and lot of servers are with 3-4 players max ! Problem no ?

Edited by jeunekeum54

Every fix needs to be properly tested before it's made public and it's Friday afternoon ;) 

We are planning to provide creators with "a preview" branch in the future, but it will always be available only some time before the actual update, not the whole time.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Aleš Ulm said:

Every fix needs to be properly tested before it's made public and it's Friday afternoon ;) 

We are planning to provide creators with "a preview" branch in the future, but it will always be available only some time before the actual update, not the whole time.

Thanks so much for the quick action Ales :D 

It might not go to fast but the small sailboat worked perfect for me, so you still can move from Yland to Yland, I took a seed box with me to take a much a possible seeds with me I was missing, and placed a few chest on (the small) deck for "big recourses". Might not be the fastest way but you still can move around. 

And @Aleš Ulm I am definitely looking forward a "developer branch" for Ylands as for ARMA3 /DayZ it always have given good feedback, even though the QA team does a fantastic job at BI a lot of bugs slipped trew their net being found by the community, and sometimes it was the community delivering solutions for the problem. 

Edited by A3_Melle

The small boats  work well ..i saw one that was  modified with a  deck and   barrels  like pontoons around the  side ( used for storage) ...   its  only the rafts and    ships that have  issues ... which is  rather amusing at the moment, when you see a griefer  steal your ship that's been  affected by the  bug, and   after being unable to steer or  control  it,  jumps overboard and  becomes  shark  food  :)

• Haha 2