David7512

UNDER REVIEW [YLD-18044] Random Crashes

Question

Hello, 

So, I've been having trouble with seemingly random crashes, though some have patterns to them.  Sometimes the game will run well for hours without a single crash, and then crash constantly within 5 minutes of loading a save.  The game tends to crash in caves more often when I have the graphics settings at 1920x1080, and changing it to 1280x720 seemed to reduce the frequency, up until recently, when crashes seem to be happening all the time, even on the surface, for no apparent reason.  I will be crafting, mining, managing my inventory eating, running around, or even doing nothing at all, when the game suddenly freezes.  Sometimes I can interact and get a sound effect of some kind if I click, but nothing after that.  Every time after I start up the game, I can run around or whatever for five to ten minutes before the game locks up, freezes, and I have to force the game to close.  Occasionally,  for some reason, my computer will give me a TDR error saying "my graphics card has stopped responding and has recovered," but not every time.  In fact, this is rare compared to the frequency of the crashes.

I am playing Build 0.13.1.73949

I was going to attach my save file as well, but I couldn't find it.

I would really appreciate any help, thank you!  

P.S. I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this post, so apologies if it's in the wrong place.

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

DxDiag.txt

Edited by David7512
added P.S.

1 reply to this bug / suggestion

Oh my, that doesn't seem very good ?

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I'll get the team on it first thing Monday and may follow up with some questions then ?