SandyT

Game Suggestions and feedback

Question

I really enjoy the social aspect added to the game - thank you! I do have some suggestions to improve the game.

1) Would you be able to reduce the number of Gold Rush official servers and maybe convert some of them to exploration games? I don't think I've ever seen a number of players other than "0" on any of them. 2) It is hard to plant vegetables or other plants in a straight farm row, it would be nice to have more control over where the plants actually end up. 3) In addition to the ability to farm better, it would be great if we could domesticate the boars and goats as farm animals. 4) I would like to be able to ride my horse and be able to shoot or eat or pick up items while on horse-back. 5) This game needs to have mod support. I could see animal mods, furniture mods, decoration mods, clothing mods, food mods, the list goes on. If the basic functions of the game are in place, people would be able to use mods to customize the game to what they want to play - not what someone else believes they should use. 

I really enjoy this game, however, I've reached the point where I'm really starting to miss the things that I feel are missing (for me). Thank you for making this game and providing a place for feedback. 

Sandy T

5 replies to this bug / suggestion

Thank you very much for your suggestions Sandyxg. I will pass them on to the team ?

Regarding the mods, the Editor is a really powerful tool and some creators have made some incredible games, that you can check out, but we'll look into even more modding possibilities. 

Hope you keep enjoying the game ?

In some point you can use editor script to make your custom explore maps. There are some stuff that needs to be implemented and get support over the Editor maps. But in general you can make some cool things for your map. 

On 8/19/2019 at 7:09 PM, jchob said:

In some point you can use editor script to make your custom explore maps. There are some stuff that needs to be implemented and get support over the Editor maps. But in general you can make some cool things for your map. 

@jchob I don't know much about the editor other than going in and opening my SP map and add the creator cube or other item. I'm willing to learn, though. What I would like to add to my game would be a couch, TV, kitchen sink, wall cabinets, and a refrigerator as a start. Here is what I have so far just using the items you can build in game. But I still need to learn how to make them properly plus the other items. Are any of these something I could create in the editor? Thanks! Sandy.

kitchen.thumb.jpg.bd0a0d0ff7a96cf789a57b5f31a626b9.jpg

1) Can't judge this as I play solo or with friends.
2) yes! I would say, give us a plow to tile the ground and make the tiled ground act like a grid.
3) I would love to have husbandry in the game and/or make the animals tamable
4) I am so agreeing with this, small addition, make us able to "park" our horse. Maybe with a specialized horse pole thingy.
5) Yes and no. Mod support is a definitely yes but I also would like the game being able to stand on its own. Don;t pull a Bethesda and deliver a half game and suspect the mod community to fix it.