RedEagle_P1.

UNDER REVIEW [YLD-18401] When playing game, game host controls freeze, cannot click any buttons.

Question

11 replies to this bug / suggestion

When self-hosting a game, game host controls freeze, cannot click any buttons. Cannot use TAB for inventory etc. 

I use a remote shared computer when I play so I need to have everything logged out when I go in and out. For this reason sending log files to the forum is a pain. However, I use the in-game feedback button often. 

On 8/24/2019 at 1:49 PM, RedEagle_P1. said:

I use a remote shared computer when I play so I need to have everything logged out when I go in and out. For this reason sending log files to the forum is a pain. However, I use the in-game feedback button often. 

But it is always difficult for us to match up the feedback from the feedback option to the problem here on the forums. But I'll try and find it.

On 8/24/2019 at 2:54 AM, RedEagle_P1. said:

When self-hosting a game, game host controls freeze, cannot click any buttons. Cannot use TAB for inventory etc. 

Again in instances like this, it would be fantastic, if we had the out logs. I know it's a pain, but if they were available, it'd turn from a search of a needle in a haystack to a search for a barking decently sized Yorkshire terrier ?

1 hour ago, Adam Snellgrove said:

But it is always difficult for us to match up the feedback from the feedback option to the problem here on the forums. But I'll try and find it.

Maybe @RedEagle_P1. you can write a short error code in the message that you send from the game (like #redeagleError15) and then reference that code here on the forum posts so it's easier for adam

• Upvote 1

Right. Any idea when this was? Because there is so much feedback coming in no and now way to categorise is or find out, what is connected to what. Maybe the hashtag system like @zarwil suggested could help.

18 minutes ago, Adam Snellgrove said:

Right. Any idea when this was? Because there is so much feedback coming in no and now way to categorise is or find out, what is connected to what. Maybe the hashtag system like @zarwil suggested could help.

I sent this in-game feedback yesterday. I will try a system like @zarwil mentioned :D 

Edited by RedEagle_P1.
  • Thanks 1

I think I found it. If you could just always write into the feedback maybe your name and what topic on the forum this is connected to, we'll be rolling in no time ? And thanks for the logs, they'll definitely help ?