RedEagle_P1.

CANT REPRODUCE [YLD-18417] Logic that works when game starts, breaks as game is played.

Question

10 replies to this bug / suggestion

So we need the scenario itself, so we can have a look at the game logics. The .ygt would only allow to open it, if we had the scenario. You can find the scenario itself somewhere here:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\841649436\298610\remote\Scenarios

And then we can really poke around ?

18 hours ago, Adam Snellgrove said:

Sure, bjt we have to have a point of reference and when it is vura teed to happen here, we can study it ?

Kk

So QA spent an hour and something playing on here and everything worked tip top. Any ideas, what might trigger it? Or if it still happens on your end, could you send output_logs through our Feedback system with a note, that it connects to this? Or maybe now it works fine now and we inadvertently fixed it in the way? ?

So does it still happen @RedEagle_P1.? Testers were trying it again all morning and it worked fine. If it does happen, would you send me the server logs? Because it might be something is triggering it, that we're not doing ?

On 10/21/2019 at 1:56 AM, Adam Snellgrove said:

So does it still happen @RedEagle_P1.? Testers were trying it again all morning and it worked fine. If it does happen, would you send me the server logs? Because it might be something is triggering it, that we're not doing ?

Please don't give up on these sort of things very easily because they've been happening since the start of the game and we are in dire need of having them fixed. We are not sure what causes them either but we know that both cars and ships play a role in messing things up. Try driving cars of edges in LIVE servers. I think it's really important that you test with servers that are not located near you to simulate what it's like for people playing online.