Adam Snellgrove

Contest Screenshot Contest Week 3

Incredible guys! Again absolutely stunning screenshots and really we do appreciate them a great deal, so keep up the great work!

And now to the runner ups of last week's contest. Again, it was very difficult to choose, but here they are...

Christalle 1.jpg
Christalle and her magical grove.

Lunz 3.png
Lunz managed to make a cosy little cottage in the unforgivable North.

Harry Pines 1.jpg
And Harry Pines swooped in with an absolute classic. The lonely Explorer.

It boggles my mind the creations shown in all screenshots submitted and I can't wait for the next batch. And for the runner ups, please send me your in-game names, so we can send you your prize ? @Christalle @Harry Pines @lunz and of course the winner himself, @zarwil

And this week our theme is going to be EXPLORATION. So anything vehicular, adventury and so on goes. And as always you have till Friday 10am to submit your screenshots either here, or on Instagram and Twitter with the hashtags #pycs and #Ylandspycs

So good luck, happy screenshotting and stay classy Ylanders!

Space rabbit man discovers the moon [1969] [COLORIZED]

984248590_Ylands_190826_161657(2).thumb.png.7393f4f105148a3a771bd5d2726ba942.png

Edit: I have behind the scenes leaked footage 

Spoiler

1329500685_Ylands_190826_191039(2).thumb.png.d6814abc95fd9c62ccff9a052f41349c.png

Edited by zarwil
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Adam Snellgrove said:

Incredible guys! Again absolutely stunning screenshots and really we do appreciate them a great deal, so keep up the great work!

And now to the runner ups of last week's contest. Again, it was very difficult to choose, but here they are...

Christalle 1.jpg
Christalle and her magical grove.

Lunz 3.png
Lunz managed to make a cosy little cottage in the unforgivable North.

Harry Pines 1.jpg
And Harry Pines swooped in with an absolute classic. The lonely Explorer.

It boggles my mind the creations shown in all screenshots submitted and I can't wait for the next batch. And for the runner ups, please send me your in-game names, so we can send you your prize ? @Christalle @Harry Pines @lunz and of course the winner himself, @zarwil

And this week our theme is going to be EXPLORATION. So anything vehicular, adventury and so on goes. And as always you have till Friday 10am to submit your screenshots either here, or on Instagram and Twitter with the hashtags #pycs and #Ylandspycs

So good luck, happy screenshotting and stay classy Ylanders!

wait what! I didn't even enter!, I was just showing off the sun

I'll still take my prize ?

• Haha 1

I remember one time, @kimbuck and I were building a zoo. I was out gathering resources and spotted a bear.  So I jump in and got him to follow me. I dumped him in on Kim as she was innocently building. :D

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, bojo2736 said:

I remember one time, @kimbuck and I were building a zoo. I was out gathering resources and spotted a bear.  So I jump in and got him to follow me. I dumped him in on Kim as she was innocently building. :D

Ahah that actually made me laugh. I can imagine her panic face ??

• Like 1

Exploring a new world, Christalle and me, we have started a new adventure.

20190826161459_1.thumb.jpg.dfbc89dc16a863d7cc1c755551db2a38.jpg

20190825165842_1.thumb.jpg.5db42683e87491e4388c2ae8fe7374e1.jpg

Not everything goes to be pretty?

Spoiler

20190825173325_1.thumb.jpg.7f208aecfcedfcd43e2ad11e4f914835.jpg

Edited by Spyler.X
  • Haha 2

Rightio, thank you everyone, that participated ☺️ Now it's up to us to choose the winner  ? So look out for that on Sunday.