V-Alfred

Question about smoothing rotation

I've been playing around a bit on Rotation Animator and I want to use smoothing feature on rotation animated object but dont want the object to slowing down near the end of angle. Anyone know how to do that? 

Because if I set the smooth into 1 and 360 angle, basically the object will accelerate with set speed/time toward 360 angle and slowing down near the end. It's not a big problem, my OCD just want things to not move/rotate suddenly.. ? 

Thank you for any suggestions!

On 8/28/2019 at 1:35 AM, V-Alfred said:

I've been playing around a bit on Rotation Animator and I want to use smoothing feature on rotation animated object but dont want the object to slowing down near the end of angle. Anyone know how to do that? 

Because if I set the smooth into 1 and 360 angle, basically the object will accelerate with set speed/time toward 360 angle and slowing down near the end. It's not a big problem, my OCD just want things to not move/rotate suddenly.. ? 

Thank you for any suggestions!

i Have touched ylands  for a while so im not exactly sure how you would implement this. have two rotation animators, one with smoothing on one with it off, both set to 360 degrees use the one with smoothing first then when the object is at 180 degrees switch to the second one. Pretty sure this would be possible

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Oliver Hope said:

have two rotation animators, one with smoothing on one with it off, both set to 360 degrees use the one with smoothing first then when the object is at 180 degrees switch to the second one. Pretty sure this would be possible

Ah switching half the way, hopefully the objects won't stutter(restart the rotation from the beginning). Will try that, thanks.

7 hours ago, V-Alfred said:

Ah switching half the way, hopefully the objects won't stutter(restart the rotation from the beginning). Will try that, thanks.

yeah you might have to mess around with the settings , if i recall correctly there is a way to get it to start from where the object is