RedEagle_P1.

CANT REPRODUCE [YLD-18648] Popcorn turned to ash when dropping out of inventory

Question

Popcorn turned to ash when dropping out of inventory. Cooked over blazing furnace, took to inventory, dropped it and it turned to ash after. 

6 replies to this bug / suggestion

I have had this happen for quite a while.  It seems the item graphic doesn't update.  I think it was burnt when you picked it up.  Too bad you didn't make a stove or a campfire. They don't burn food. 

Maybe Red is just a bad cooker ahah ?

Edited by jchob

Can't seem to reproduce it. Could you maybe try it again and send me the output_log again? Via private message or through the Feedback feature.

On 9/10/2019 at 9:10 AM, Adam Snellgrove said:

Can't seem to reproduce it. Could you maybe try it again and send me the output_log again? Via private message or through the Feedback feature.

Cook something on top of a blazing furnace and come back later to take it in your inventory. I think if you wait long enough, it should work. If not try holding it for a while. 

We tried all kinds of stuff, but we can't replicate it. It may have been just a simple lag problem, that it didn't change into a pile of ash until later. But if it happens again, please send me the output_logs and we'll have a look at it.