Kramft

UNDER REVIEW [YLD-18646] Session not found connection error

Question

Unable to connect to games running on our local network since installing update 0.14.

Getting error "Session not found" - Game can no longer be found online. It has most likely been terminated by its host.

We now unable to use any of our worlds that we have created and been playing over the years.

20190909104632_1.jpg

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

5 replies to this bug / suggestion

Since the hotfix a few hours ago I can connect if I make the world "Visible to others" and select it from the list of multiplayer worlds. Thankfully Ylands also seems to make the connection across the lan and not the internet (phew). This is really important for us as our net connection has a lag of 700ms.

We still get the "Game can no longer be found online...." message when we use the ID, even when it is visible to others and is present on the multiplayer list.

I have the same problem with my server. You get the error when trying to connect using the id. The only way to connect is to make it visible and use the multiplayer list.

Hi. So there is no join attempt in the logs ? Could you maybe try it again and when you get the error, send us the output_logs again? Would really help.