Adam Snellgrove

RESOLVED [YLD-18675] Stuck on the "Recalling Buildings 100%" element

Question

62 replies to this bug / suggestion

On 10/4/2019 at 4:15 PM, ApexReaper - Gaming said:

yes I got them hope it helps 

So I'm afraid these aren't quite it yet ? But we're getting there. We actually need output_logs from the server itself, so when @Indian Chief tries to get in the server and fails, we'd need the output_logs that are in the file, where you have your server installed. Would that be possible, please? I'm sorry it's this complicated, but we can't replicate it whatsoever and the problem seems to be quite severe, so we're really trying to find out, what's wrong.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Adam Snellgrove said:

output_logs that are in the file, where you have your server installed

I found this file let me know if its the right one? I think it might me found this in the file on the day  @Indian Chief tried to log in.  [2019-10-04 16:31:48] [0,0] PingWebSocketCM() stopping after 400.00ms timeout and using good enough host (CM03-LON.cm.steampowered.com:443).  the other log files I found for that day are big 5.5 GB and 1.29 GB  dont know if those are the ones you want they are named YlandsDsLog_04-10-2019-06_59_02.txt &  YlandsDsLog_04-10-2019-06_59_02_clean.txt

connection_log_2500.txt

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, ApexReaper - Gaming said:

I found this file let me know if its the right one? I think it might me found this in the file on the day  @Indian Chief tried to log in.  [2019-10-04 16:31:48] [0,0] PingWebSocketCM() stopping after 400.00ms timeout and using good enough host (CM03-LON.cm.steampowered.com:443).  the other log files I found for that day are big 5.5 GB and 1.29 GB  dont know if those are the ones you want they are named YlandsDsLog_04-10-2019-06_59_02.txt &  YlandsDsLog_04-10-2019-06_59_02_clean.txt

connection_log_2500.txt

The large files that you mention are actually the ones that we need! If you zip them, they should get significantly smaller. Judging by their size, something really nasty went awry. :)

• Thanks 1

Right, so it seems we know what's wrong in general, but to zero in on it, we could really use the savegame of the server, to which you can't get in. This should be called SessionSave.ylandsgame and should be next to your DsConfig.json if you haven't moved it manually @ApexReaper - Gaming and @Indian Chief 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Indian Chief said:

Thank you sir. I'll pass the message onto Apex, and hopefully we can squish this bug for good.

Hopefully yes ? This one is really making us run the rounds.

8 minutes ago, ApexReaper - Gaming said:

Here you go.

Thank you so much! I'll try and find out as fast as possible if this is what we need ?

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, ApexReaper - Gaming said:

Any luck figuring out the problem?

I'll try and find out for ya. It is planned to be fixed in the next update, but not sure about precise situation with it now and when we can expect the update. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, ApexReaper - Gaming said:

Any luck figuring out the problem?

So programmers are planning to work on it this week, so hopefully, they'll have it fixed by the next week, but depends on the complexity of it ?

• Thanks 2

Thanks Adam, looking forward to being able to play with Apex.... maybe even as close as next week? ?
OOOOO baby! I do need my Ylands fix. ylandss.thumb.png.0335e66251fa5e57e9fb1b6cb6f96761.png

• Haha 2

Thanks Adam, I'm guessing they ran into a bump or two or haven't had the time needed to fix this bug yet?

40 minutes ago, Adam Snellgrove said:

Yeah, it's proving to be a difficult one to squash ?

Yeah I thought as much. :(