Adam Snellgrove

RESOLVED [YLD-18675] Stuck on the "Recalling Buildings 100%" element

Question

62 replies to this bug / suggestion

Is your character wearing guardian armor? That often causes reloading issues, especially the skin one. If they can delete your character in editor you probably can get in.

No he's wearing the leather armour with skin. I've tried different armour's and the same result happen's. Deleting me in the editor only works the once than all hell break's. I'm starting to get the feeling Ylands doesn't want me to play anymore ?

I haven't tried that, won't I lose everything? Like Blueprints and builds I'm working on in the editor?
Not worried about any saved games just my editor builds?

So I reinstalled, just to have the same problem.

So after chatting to some people with more knowledge than me.. it seems that I'd have to buy a $400 plus pc to get my Ylands game to work after the amd patch etc. It's a shame because I have really enjoyed this game. I don't play many other games, and so I can't see why I should have to upgrade my Pc, when Ylands use to work perfectly fine.
I may return to editor building, I leave you with some of my most enjoyed moments from playing multiplayer.

Ylands_180427_102531.thumb.png.77599be6fb0dfa855d91f65e33c097a6.pngYlands_180609_114739.thumb.png.8f96c90d11514eaf68ee8f5e3214b4db.pngYlands_190128_085803.thumb.png.010755f17361dc34bf23f097780aaec8.pngYlands_180902_070050.thumb.png.3ca7c1649c1becb8c97444ea785322ce.png

Edited by Indian Chief
fail
  • Like 1

It shouldn't be because of your PC @Indian Chief. We will fix it, just are programmers are swamped right now and while I am pushing them every day to fix it, there is so much else to do, that they can't get to it properly yet.

I do see your character wearing a helmet. I'm not saying this IS the issue, but I had a player who wore the guardian armor skin from the coyn store. He constantly got locked out. I had to delete his avatar from the file for him to get back in. If you do this, if you have a repaired barrier set up, it will not know you. So will have to be removed. And any locks you have will not work.  ETA: you can make keys that will work.  Or just change the cylinder to ) on everything and you can rekey.

Edited by bojo2736

Hi bojo,

thanks for your message. Unfortunately I've had the 100% bug on normal armour and skin's. After deleting my character more than once it no longer works. We even tried creative to see if it was explore that was doing it, but alas still no luck.

It'll be a right shame to miss out on the launch, but ? happens. It's like electricity company's.... do they give better deal's to existing customer's or new?  Of course the answer is new. 
Lucky for me Red is doing his best to keep me busy while waiting for the drought to end ?️

Hey there @Indian Chief . I am really sorry for the long time this one has taken. But the bug will be fixed upon release, which is really close, so please hold on to then. It is annoying, that it took so long and now we don't have really too much time to build a hot fix until release, so it will be fixed then, but it will be fixed ?

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Adam Snellgrove said:

So is this still happening at all @Indian Chief?

Hi Adam, I hadn't commented as I didn't want to jinx anything, but so far so good. I've logged in multiple times to our multiplayer server with no issue at all. Some really good feature's that the dev's have added.
Thank you very much for fixing this... I was at a loss what to do of an evening. :)

• Thanks 1