adi_a12

Ylands using so much memory and cto to server

Question

Trying to connect to P1 NA Server, ylands take so much memory (RAM) it shots-up to around 5-6GB, usually its only using 2-3GB memory, and its fails to connect (CTO/Connection Timeout) after rebuilding ocean.

log and ss of taskmanager included in the attachment. Thank you.

Spoiler

0d9v0sd8v9sdfv9sd8fv87.png.e0684a629c1363c9af01b49d19635797.png

8970zxcv8xzc8v77sxczv.png.c91499fc8860c801ea04d99d343f2e64.png

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

the screenshots are different try playing yland, before (6gb) and after (5gb) restart

Edited by adi_a12
adding some info

7 replies to this bug / suggestion

No logs as i couldn't get in!

Took 3 minutes on the P1  na1 server to get to  recalling buildings... then waited   for  4 minutes  as the   wheel of misfortune staggered  around ,,,    eventually a connection  time out.

Not  going to bother  wasting   more time trying ..off to do something else more productive,  like watching  silly cats  or   car crashes  on youtube.

Edited by kimbuck
  • Haha 1

We have a daily scheduled restart, it is around 2 am Pacific Time. Yesterday, my then two day old map had 9 restarts between that and 5 PM. I can continue to upload log files, I guess. Not I actually do have a full time job. Not really looking to making bug reports a second unpaid job.

• Haha 1

I hope they fix this soon.  I really want to play online, but what's the point of building anything if the servers time out constantly (and why always when I'm sailing) and maps have to be replaced so often.

Hope the server's get sorted soon, I've only been able to join servers that I've either not joined before or have no progress on.

Back to making Blueprints via editor :)

10 hours ago, Indian Chief said:

Hope the server's get sorted soon, I've only been able to join servers that I've either not joined before or have no progress on.

Back to making Blueprints via editor :)

Yeah mate, I've pretty much had to sack off multiplayer for a bit now. I just can't connect to anything and when I do, I eventually crash out ultimately resulting in being 'locked out' by the "Recalling Buildings" infinite load.

• Upvote 1