Fompster

UNDER REVIEW [YLD-18844] Excited Weld

Question

10 replies to this bug / suggestion

This is actually intended I think.
When you weld they are all treated like building blocks, so to make it consistent they all must have the same "take hit" effect.

Since blocks such as wood shake when hit, welding crystals should do the same thing.

Is the parent (reference point) object the same for both of them?

What about HP values?

The reference point is the culprit but either way it is still a bug and should not be doing that

7 hours ago, Fompster said:

The reference point is the culprit but either way it is still a bug and should not be doing that

Really weird, I have something like that (3 different resources) all welded and they act like your yellow one. I know it doesn't help at all, just wanted to say:

Good luck on that ?

• Like 1

Well although it is amusing, we will try and figure something out with this ? And if you could send us a save file to this, so we can have a look at the weld itself, that would be absolutely fantastic too ?

43 minutes ago, Adam Snellgrove said:

And if you could send us a save file to this

Whoops I didn't save it ?

I do have the normal crystal but I dont know how useful that is

So apparently it was all down to the anchor point. From time video footage it seems that the anchor point, which should usually be in the centre of a object or at its edge, was in fact far away and thus the crystal moved so crazily. If it was so, then it's not a bug and just a case of readjusting the anchor point. But if it's not this, then we'll need the scenario to test for other reasons this could be happening. 

• Thanks 1