PercyCreeper

RESOLVED [YLD-19289] Can someone move me on a server so I can join it again? Im kinda "Stuck"

Question

Hi, I wanted to ask for help by an Supporter to move or kill me on a Server. I want this because everytime I try to join it, everything seems to be fine, but then the progress bar stops by 100% and nothing loads. In that state Im half online, because the owner can kick/ban me and my character is standing, but I can´t do anything except watching the loading screen. We have the theorie that my character is somehow stuck so that the game doesn´t no what to do with my character. The problem is, we can´t move my character, because I was inside my barrier when I logged off, and he can´t kill me, because he turned it off that you can kill offline players. Also when the owner of the server came near me, he glitched out (video in glitch.zip ). Would be cool if you could somehow move me in some way (maybe in my house or something. If it isn´t possible I can understand that.

Have a nice day, PercyCreeper

Server IP: 2751305876

glitch.zip

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

Edited by PercyCreeper

23 replies to this bug / suggestion

What do you mean with what server? It´s a Server hosted by a normal player, mode is Explore and IP is 2751305876

3 hours ago, PercyCreeper said:

DO you know approximately how long it could take?

I'll try and find out for you tomorrow, if there's something we can do in the short term.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Adam Snellgrove said:

I'll try and find out for you tomorrow, if there's something we can do in the short term.

ok thx :)

4 hours ago, PercyCreeper said:

What do you mean with what server? It´s a Server hosted by a normal player, mode is Explore and IP is 2751305876

No one can just "move you" without access to the files. Is this a game on your computer? Or is it something in the multiplayer lobby?

1 minute ago, bojo2736 said:

No one can just "move you" without access to the files. Is this a game on your computer? Or is it something in the multiplayer lobby?

its in the multiplayer lobby, but I have contact to the owner

Edited by PercyCreeper

Right. Do you know who that is?  If you are on one of the P1 servers I can try to help. If not you need to find the admin and there is a token under the owner slot? Sorry not at home, but it will be in the mp lobby information.

13 hours ago, Adam Snellgrove said:

one things that we noticed now is that on recent played games the game file for the server is somehow a shared-game, while on other servers it´s a normal game file, and somehow I don´t have acces to play the file while clicking on it and I cant safe it, but it shows me that I played it today, also I could myself move with /unstuck 1 even when I couldnt see the chat, other commands or keys didnt worked

trytoopen.png

trytosafe.png

Edited by PercyCreeper

And are you unbanned at the moment? Because that's why you might not be able to host the game...other than that, we are trying to figure out, what's going on. But it seems it might be this bug: 

We are working on this bug very intensely, but it is quite hard to fix, so it'll probably take some time, but I'll try and find out for you, what the status of this is.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Adam Snellgrove said:

And are you unbanned at the moment? Because that's why you might not be able to host the game...other than that, we are trying to figure out, what's going on. But it seems it might be this bug: 

We are working on this bug very intensely, but it is quite hard to fix, so it'll probably take some time, but I'll try and find out for you, what the status of this is.

yea, im unbanned, we tried banning and unbanning if that would work, but right now im unbanned

Just now, Adam Snellgrove said:

We're making progress on the second issue and this should hopefully fix yours as well, but I'm afraid it'll take some time.

ok =/ would the fix come in the next update or in an other one?

We are really hoping (and expecting) to have it ready by the next update, which should be soon ?

ok, thx

1 hour ago, PercyCreeper said:

do you now know when the update is coming?

It will be part of the last big update before release, so soon. About a week or two.

• Thanks 1

It will be part of the last big update before release, so soon. About a week or two.

ok

34 minutes ago, PercyCreeper said:

two weeks are over now... =/

I know and we are sorry for this, but it has taken more time than we thought, but it should be fixed in the next big update. Can't say officially when that should be precisely, but it will be very soon ?

• Thanks 1