tothaled

RESOLVED [YLD-20250] Can't login

Question

17 replies to this bug / suggestion

21 hours ago, tothaled said:

i tried to login 3 times but always stops at " login in progress" any help?

Could it be this problem?

If so, we are working on it, but It'll still take some time.

Could you please post here the output_logs after this happens? It should tell us, what's going wrong. You can find the output_log file and output_log_clean in the directory \Program Files(86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Ylands\Ylands_Data

Nope I think this should do it hopefully, but I'll see. I'll send it to the programmers and they'll try and figure out, what's happening and if we need any more info. Thank you very much!

i reinstalled and then joined as a guest and now im done with character creation. its telling me i need to connect it to my BI account

1 hour ago, RexTheLost said:

i reinstalled and then joined as a guest and now im done with character creation. its telling me i need to connect it to my BI account

Do you have a BI account? If not, you can create one here and you can use your Steam credentials (the Steam button up top) to connect it easily to your Ylands ?

https://accounts.bistudio.com/

18 hours ago, Adam Snellgrove said:

Do you have a BI account? If not, you can create one here and you can use your Steam credentials (the Steam button up top) to connect it easily to your Ylands ?

https://accounts.bistudio.com/

i do have an account i just can't find the button to connect them is all.

Edited by RexTheLost
spelling

..... this  is exasperating, i cant use  the email that my steam uses since i used  it to make this account, how do  i  link this account to my steam....... plus where is your player base there's on one online to play with.

13 minutes ago, RexTheLost said:

..... this  is exasperating, i cant use  the email that my steam uses since i used  it to make this account, how do  i  link this account to my steam....... plus where is your player base there's on one online to play with.

You can DM me the email addresses and we can try and link it from our end or at least see, what's wrong. As with many other Early Access games players are waiting for the final release, so we're expecting many more players then ?

Created an account + verrified it so I can play online with my friend
But I'm getting stuck at this screen
3575da2585ef48b7aa2d2021eb81fbe2.jpg
https://gyazo.com/3575da2585ef48b7aa2d2021eb81fbe2

I've tried restarting steam, the laptop, checked the local files and re-installed, but nothing helps
The game doesn't stop running but it just doesn't do anything.

Provided the logs as it's asked,
Thanks for your time

output_log_clean.txt

output_log.txt

So we have fixed this, but it will be part of a bigger update coming at the end of the month and unfortunately, we don't have time and capacity (with the release) to release a hotfix on this ? But know this is resolved, it'll just take a bit more time to get it to you guys.