Darkvoidd

Making account / Connecting accounts

Question

i had to log into the game as a guest, then when i tried to log in as the account i made it says something about bi account and linking and contacting support. What do i need to do here?

8 replies to this bug / suggestion

Hi. I have same issue. I believe I had linked my account with steam but I chose Guest when trying the Beta and now I don't have access to exploration mode. Help :)

EDIT: Read the latest Dev Diary and Beta has no Explore mode. Will wait for release ?

Edited by Bigglermon

5 hours ago, Bigglermon said:

Hi. I have same issue. I believe I had linked my account with steam but I chose Guest when trying the Beta and now I don't have access to exploration mode. Help :)

There are two things to note about the beta:

1) Nobody knows what bugs we may encounter so it's safer to log in as a Guest for now for everybody. Nobody can now access beta with their linked account. 

2) Exploration scenario is now, unfortunately, locked for everybody in the beta. It's due to some technical problems that the Y-team couldn't solve in any easy way. We are going to have to wait for the whole release. 

(just off topic question, is the last sentence I wrote even grammatically correct? I can't point my finger but it seems kinda off, thanks for any clarification :D

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

10 hours ago, AtteroVictus said:

Hi, i have the same issue, i tried linking my account and it does not work

10 hours ago, Glitch_Witch said:

Heya, i just tried linking my account but it does not work, can you help pls :D ?

And are you in Beta? If so, then you can only log in as Guest in the Beta.

image.png.2667047d5dd0b31c8a6f36d79520b360.png When i try to connect account to steam it says it is connected (at steam i choosed guest when i i first start playing this game. so now am stuck with this red massage .

1 hour ago, DarkLord42 said:

image.png.2667047d5dd0b31c8a6f36d79520b360.png When i try to connect account to steam it says it is connected (at steam i choosed guest when i i first start playing this game. so now am stuck with this red massage .

And what email do you use to connect to BI account? You can DM me the info.