Sign in to follow this  
bojo2736

0.15 First Impressions

Beautiful graphics.  There are a few issues (not being able to destroy objects in inventory for one.)  The Ylands don't seem to be as large as I was expecting.

Is there no longer any farming? I cannot figure a way to get seeds from plants ... going to be hard to get cloth for so many things. Do I need to first make a hoe or something?

I am rather unhappy if farming has been simply dropped from the game.

Edited by Sprout

Where you expect to break for seeds, look up, there is an eye. Click it, another menu opens.

Does anybody else think the Rhinos are a little OP?  Especially since they are all over the first "tier 1" island I went to.  Can't evade them, can't outrun them, and can't outfight them with just the starting stone weapons.

4 hours ago, Indomitus said:

Does anybody else think the Rhinos are a little OP?  Especially since they are all over the first "tier 1" island I went to.  Can't evade them, can't outrun them, and can't outfight them with just the starting stone weapons.

Yeah, dude, I've been cubed.    They are adorable.  Out of place and they make no sense, but adorable.   Do they give something special?  You'd think a rhino armor would be awesome.

@Indian Chief thanks, but @jchob taught me.