jajko

Some of suggestions and bug reports

Question

Hello Ylanders!

I've been working on this for some time so maybe something is outdated so I'm sorry for that.

Suggestions:

• When someone's connecting to my session and I'm gathering stuff from the map, they will still see these resources but they can't take them.
  • Instead of using pickaxe to mine resources it's better to use shovel what is gamebreaking in my opinion.
  • U can hear sound echos not only in generated caves but also just deep in the ground. I'ts weird.
  • U should imporve lighting when entering / leaving the caves because instead of natural, smooth transition we get like flash.
  • Second mode for a shovel for being able to smooth terrain but not making it flat.
  • Maybe some king of a hoe to place seeds inline.
  • Ghost shadow for placing seeds.
  • Block placing seeds in one spot. Again - gamebreaking.
  • Work on more precise destroying blocks because with one swing I break everything around me.
  • Add sounds of cruising with a ship, maybe wave sounds because it's currently boring and quiet.
  • Taming and breeding animals.
  • bring those big caves :( 

And here some bugs.

• Sounds of ship wheel, using raft, whistling and probably more are too loud!
  • I'm unable to dye traditional chinese skirt 
  • I found stone tower and wanted to cover baziers because they like to estinguish from rain/snow but it wasn't spawned in world grid...
Edited by jajko

9 replies to this bug / suggestion

1 hour ago, jajko said:

Hello Ylanders!

I've been working on this for some time so maybe something is outdated so I'm sorry for that.

Suggestions:

• When someone's connecting to my session and I'm gathering stuff from the map, they will still see these resources but they can't take them.
  • Instead of using pickaxe to mine resources it's better to use shovel what is gamebreaking in my opinion.
  • U can hear sound echos not only in generated caves but also just deep in the ground. I'ts weird.
  • U should imporve lighting when entering / leaving the caves because instead of natural, smooth transition we get like flash.
  • Second mode for a shovel for being able to smooth terrain but not making it flat.
  • Work on more precise destroying blocks because with one swing I break everything around me.
  • Add sounds of cruising with a ship, maybe wave sounds because it's currently boring and quiet.
  • Taming and breeding animals.
  • bring those big caves :( 

And here some bugs.

• Sounds of ship wheel, using raft, whistling and probably more are too loud!
  • I'm unable to dye traditional chinese skirt 
  • I found stone tower and wanted to cover baziers because they like to estinguish from rain/snow but it wasn't spawned in world grid...

Thank you for the bugs and suggestions! We'll check them out ?

We have release a big update today, so maybe some of the stuff has been repaired, so if you find something like this, please let us know, so we're not investigating something that works now ?

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Indian Chief said:

Hi Adam, I understand it might take time. Just seeing when people who paid for items will get refunds? Cheers

On release ? You should get it with your extra Coyns, pet and other goodies ?

1 hour ago, Adam Snellgrove said:

On release ? You should get it woth your extra Coyns, pet and other goodies ?

never mind found out. Little tricky ?

Edited by Indian Chief
found out

How are you getting seeds to farm? 

3 hours ago, jajko said:

How are you getting seeds to plant? I cannot get seeds from cotton or anything any longer...

7 hours ago, jajko said:

Instead of using pickaxe to mine resources it's better to use shovel what is gamebreaking in my opinion.

I strongly disagree.  The spade is just a different tool for the same job.  The spade will dig more at one time (perfect for building an underground base) but the pick will reach a greater distance away.

5 hours ago, Indian Chief said:

Also how do we break items now that we've picked up?

Select the item in your inventory.  Click the "eye" icon to inspect, and one of the buttons on that screen is "Break".  It looks like there is no more option to break an entire stack at once.

• Thanks 2

17 hours ago, Indomitus said:

I strongly disagree.  The spade is just a different tool for the same job.  The spade will dig more at one time (perfect for building an underground base) but the pick will reach a greater distance away.

Select the item in your inventory.  Click the "eye" icon to inspect, and one of the buttons on that screen is "Break".  It looks like there is no more option to break an entire stack at once.

You can press and hold CTRL and then click break. Menu will popup where u can type / set how many items u want to break ;)