kimbuck

disappearing horse

Question

I did  not  take a  screenshot, because  all you would see  is an invisible horse :)

I found a nice  bay steed,  fed it corn, tamed it and christened it " snot rocket"   :) ..maybe it  didn't like the name  because  back at base, after dismounting i went  to offer it some corn ..and     it was nowhere to be seen

I looked under the carpets,  behind the   chairs ...  and used  freecamera  to look under the building...no luck!

Then a passing  player was asked if they could see the horse...    and  had no problem ... game me its  name  and  health status  and it was  apparently  right  next to me.

fortunately the output logs   were not invisible and they are  given to you  to   peruse with invisible  glasses  :)

output_log_clean.txt

output_log.txt

• Haha 1

1 reply to this bug / suggestion

2 hours ago, kimbuck said:

I did  not  take a  screenshot, because  all you would see  is an invisible horse :)

I found a nice  bay steed,  fed it corn, tamed it and christened it " snot rocket"   :) ..maybe it  didn't like the name  because  back at base, after dismounting i went  to offer it some corn ..and     it was nowhere to be seen

I looked under the carpets,  behind the   chairs ...  and used  freecamera  to look under the building...no luck!

Then a passing  player was asked if they could see the horse...    and  had no problem ... game me its  name  and  health status  and it was  apparently  right  next to me.

fortunately the output logs   were not invisible and they are  given to you  to   peruse with invisible  glasses  :)

output_log_clean.txt

output_log.txt

Thank you, we'll check it out ??