Japle

UNDER REVIEW [YLD-20877] Freezing/Crashing game

Question

The game will freeze at random times for example when just loading in a world and moving the game freezes and crashes and in other times it freezes and crashes after about an hour of playing or so.

build: 0.15.1.82785

output_log attached with issue happening multiple times

output_log.txt

• Thanks 1

6 replies to this bug / suggestion

its happened  so many times to me  i consider it to be a feature  :)    i get  server timeouts   say about  every  10  minutes  some times  ...   another times   its  smooth  going..  but then   every minute is a surprise...i just assume  because i am "down-under"  the   signals  get upside down or  the   bytes  rotate in the opposite direction :)

I've been playing on MP and closed the session. Game saved and all is good. When I tried to go back into that session, it starts the loading process then shuts down Ylands entirely. Here are the output logs for this. Thanks,

Sandy

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

sailing ...got a freeze     stuck for  5 minutes  before a non responding message ...  only player on line

so here's the  logs  etc   :)

when i get back in  my ship will be beached   somewhere ...i hope  ..or  fall off the edge of the world  :)

if you arma  players  find a  ship in the middle of your  battlefield   then you know what happened  ;0

output_log_clean.txt

output_log.txt

crash freeze  no 2 in  10  minutes ...   logs  attached .

also  screenshot of  where my ship ended up after the last  freeze.... fyi it was mid ocean,  no land in sight ... then  " crunch"

wonder where i will be  when i re log after this latest crash ?

output_log_clean.txt

output_log.txt

20191205085846_1.jpg

• Thanks 1