leviel

UNDER REVIEW [YLD-21093] Small feedback after testing version 0.15 (torch stand and wall torch)

Question

Hello,

I would like to write two short lists for version 0.15.
The first one concerns the bugs I identified in exploration/scenario mode when building a boat.

I start with the list of bugs found.
- systematically the "unique" blocks disappear when I try to install them, I explain myself: I want to install a window, if I only have one copy in my bag, it disappears when I install it. On the other hand, if I have two or more copies of the window, I have no problem installing one. This bug impacts all blocks. 
- I can't hang paintings, signs, torches... on the walls of the boat. 
- some objects such as candle holders, for example, cannot be placed on furniture or tables. They disappear. 
- I don't have the ability to remove a door once it's installed. It is also impossible to destroy it.

The second list concerns suggestions for this version:
Have the opportunity to:
- choose to put the game in PVE or PVP mode.
- form groups of players.
- damage allied or non-allied players.
- choose the duration of day and night.
- integrate an aquatic world (dolphin, shark...)
- display group members on the map
- share the indications marked on the map with the group members.

Thank you for taking the time to read me.

Another thing, is there a tutorial or list that could explain some of the commands in the editor mode of version 0.15. (for example, how to add a command to open a chest when the player answers a question correctly).
Thank you for your help. 
Laurent

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Edited by leviel
  • Thanks 1

3 replies to this bug / suggestion

Hey found out playing a new game in explorer lots of bugs in mine. Guess they changed getting ores now only find in caves yet I found sulfur and saltpeter on outside ground, I was also unable to place torchstand or wall torch to anything

Sorry I didn't answer before, but I did actually include the bugs in our report and added the suggestions to our list and we will be discussing them ?

You can find a lot of ores in caves, but sometimes (especially on tier 2 and 3 Ylands) you'll also find them on the surface. And you can't place a torch stand to anything in caves or in general?

So we can't replicate the torch stand and wall torch problem. Could you maybe make a short video of it and send output_logs please? Would help a LOT ?