Antimidation

Plant/Animal suggestions

Question

1. I'd really like to see sunflowers be a plant we run across and can grow. As a food source you can eat the seeds. 
2. Flying Birds! I love the sounds you added to give jungles and forests more immersion with bird calls, I'd love it if birds were actually there! Toucans, Parrots(other than pets), Robins, Blue jays, Humming birds, and bring back seagulls...they used to mark where islands were in the sky but now since you have that beautiful line of sight in game they aren't necessary for that mechanic. What if they were to occasionally land on your ship while sailing, that iconic sound they make off in the distance, swimming in the water, flying around islands. 
3. How about snake types? Snakes would probably attack you if you got too close or they would flee. They would be a danger that you would simply avoid but they are harder to see tucked in among grass and plants. They would drop meat and a unique skin.
4. Insects? I was thinking it would be kinda cool to see bees or flies around certain things, pollinating flowers or flies hovering around horses/pigs. It doesn't have to be an actual object, but rather an affect that happens(Atmospheric)? Just a thought.

Edited by Antimidation
  • Thanks 1

3 replies to this bug / suggestion

5 hours ago, Antimidation said:

1. I'd really like to see sunflowers be a plant we run across and can grow. As a food source you can eat the seeds. 
2. Flying Birds! I love the sounds you added to give jungles and forests more immersion with bird calls, I'd love it if birds were actually there! Toucans, Parrots(other than pets), Robins, Blue jays, Humming birds, and bring back seagulls...they used to mark where islands were in the sky but now since you have that beautiful line of sight in game they aren't necessary for that mechanic. What if they were to occasionally land on your ship while sailing, that iconic sound they make off in the distance, swimming in the water, flying around islands. 
3. How about snake types? Snakes would probably attack you if you got too close or they would flee. They would be a danger that you would simply avoid but they are harder to see tucked in among grass and plants. They would drop meat and a unique skin.
4. Insects? I was thinking it would be kinda cool to see bees or flies around certain things, pollinating flowers or flies hovering around horses/pigs. It doesn't have to be an actual object, but rather an affect that happens(Atmospheric)? Just a thought.

All good suggestions and we'll definitely want to implement most in the long run ?

18 hours ago, bojo2736 said:

Did I hear frogs? I was playing recently, I don't remember which biome.

Our sound guy doesn't know about it...but who knows, might've got in ? ?