SandyT

I want my map back - please!

Question

I understand that the map isn't needed for navigation with the islands being visible, however, I would still like to have my map for a visual representation of island locations, sizes, biome, etc. Before, I could note where my base was on the island and I didn't need to be navigating something in order to see what direction I was going. I really don't understand the reason for removing the map, would you explain that decision for me? Thanks,

Sandy

3 replies to this bug / suggestion

44 minutes ago, Sandyxg said:

I understand that the map isn't needed for navigation with the islands being visible, however, I would still like to have my map for a visual representation of island locations, sizes, biome, etc. Before, I could note where my base was on the island and I didn't need to be navigating something in order to see what direction I was going. I really don't understand the reason for removing the map, would you explain that decision for me? Thanks,

Sandy

You can open the map by pressing the 'M' key. 

The new map also has markers you can place.  I think you just drag them to where you want to place them.  

• Thanks 1

What a wonderful thing to get first thing this afternoon! I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention before. I'm doing a happy dance now! Thanks,

Sandy

• Like 1
  • Haha 1