King Rob

Animals don't respond when on horseback

Question

Hi,

Some suggestions for the new exploration:

- The new exploration is great the only downside is the absence of ores. As indicated in other replies ores should be found in caves but with only a stone spear it is too hard/impossible to kill all the mutated animals when not having an iron sword. Please make it possible to choose the availability of ores (abundant or scarce). Or a little iron ore on the first Yland

- When on a horseback wild animals won't respond when driving by.  I'm not sure if this is 'by design'. Now it is possible to drive in a cave on horseback and all the mutated animals won't respond. This is great to find resources and for now a solution to my 'lack of resources'  problem. 

- Wish: when on horseback I like to have the ability to use a weapon

But overall great refresh of the exploration, the adventure is back 

Kind regard,

Rob

3 replies to this bug / suggestion

19 minutes ago, King Rob said:

The new exploration is great the only downside is the absence of ores. As indicated in other replies ores should be found in caves but with only a stone spear it is too hard/impossible to kill all the mutated animals when not having an iron sword. Please make it possible to choose the availability of ores (abundant or scarce). Or a little iron ore on the first Yland

We will probably lower the dificulty of monsters on tier 1 Ylands.

When on a horseback wild animals won't respond when driving by.  I'm not sure if this is 'by design'. Now it is possible to drive in a cave on horseback and all the mutated animals won't respond. This is great to find resources and for now a solution to my 'lack of resources'  problem. 

We'll look into it. Thanks ?

Wish: when on horseback I like to have the ability to use a weapon

Yep, we're working on that ?

Thanks for your suggestions and observations Rob ?

33 minutes ago, King Rob said:

When on a horseback wild animals won't respond when driving by.  I'm not sure if this is 'by design'. Now it is possible to drive in a cave on horseback and all the mutated animals won't respond. This is great to find resources and for now a solution to my 'lack of resources'  problem. 

We'll fix this in 1.1 ?